jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (23 posts)

Answer to Does Afterlife Exist....

1. artrush73 profile image60
    artrush73posted 5 years ago

The helitropic breathing experience is significant.

1. Disappearinghead profile image89
      Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Dead fish tell no lies.

artrush73posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm talking straight out of my experience.

2. A Troubled Man profile image59
      A Troubled Manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Actually, it's "Holotropic Breathwork" and usually only leads to hyperventilation and hallucination.

Oh, I thought the OP was just gibberish. I stand corrected.

1. A Troubled Man profile image59

Nope, you were correct.

2. artrush73 profile image60

But have you experienced the "Holotropic Breathworks" although Holotropic defines as what it is and breathing is actually doing it. It's the same type of breathing as little child breathes in his mother before coming to our world.

Most of time we call the hallucinations because we don't know who else to explain it. The scientists trying to prove everything, but there are things which cannot be scientifically proven.
        If you want a better example, take an out of body experience.

They're called hallucinations because that's what they are, by definition.

OBE's are pure bunkum and can easily be proven as such. Neurologists know the brain could not possibly work that way.

hallucinations? maybe visions? this will define it much better. Because people see things all over the world. And so were the Indians when they saw the British ships coming to Americas.

lol

going back to the topic.
                I want to talk to people who had the experience of death and returning back to the body. The must seen what has happened.
                Have you?

People don't leave their bodies as the human body simply doesn't work that way and if you knew anything about biology and chemistry, you would understand that.

Agreed we cannot leave out bodies because we exist as a function of the brain.

Also they OBE is compared to death experience, have you experienced it?

2. profile image0
    markbennisposted 5 years ago

I am very open to the concepts of consciousness, rebirth and the afterlife; I have found much knowledge through esoteric studies for all these concepts that go way back in recorded history.

Great subject by the way, it’s funny to note how these types of topics create such a diverse response, its good to think out side of the box and explore all possibilities and experiences.

Although there are two schools of thought those who think inside the box and those that think outside of it but it is a dynamic that has helped humanity to progress to where we are today.

I too have had a very profound experience with the concepts of consciousness and am one that is comfortable thinking outside the box so to speak.

So I hope this discussion takes off because I do have an interest in these concepts and it would be great to hear thoughts of others and there experiences.  smile

Thanks for joining Mark smile I brought up this question because many people are talking about 2012 and its theory that something should happen. Also so centuries people were thinking about afterlife, but no one had ever answered in public.
      I'm sure there are hidden texts were they are explaining all the information and talking about their experience. But I'm trying to find out the information for myself and it's coming to a conclusion.

1. profile image0
        markbennisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok…  It’s a bit difficult to know where to start because it can be a very big subject that can go down many avenues, 2012 and afterlife.

1. Alastar Packer profile image82
          Alastar Packerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Mark, if you see this, what do you think of this analogy: Despite the computer we're both on now having such capabilities and high tech intricacies it's inoperable and useless without it's life giving force of electricity. Science tells us energy can never be destroyed, changed, but never totally obliterated. Not saying that any "lifeforms" spirits are just electricity but some kind of "fine matter" perhaps. Just a speculation here my friend.

3. artrush73 profile image60
    artrush73posted 5 years ago

Hey A Troubled Man, talking about biology and chemistry and see how it works, very interesting.
    Now, have you ever experience death?

artrush73posted 4 years ago in reply to this

The OBE is very much compared to death, because first a person has to die to see anything else, the other side... Also people are traveling in the space and seeing things which are unbelievable to human beings because most people believe in science and everything has to be supported by facts.
      Let's take religion for example. People believe simply because they do. And there is no explanation about it. And every single one of them will say that there is absolutely something out there that exist.
      And the comparison of OBE to death you could read on at Monroe school. wink

working