Natural Cancer Healing

1. 60
    dnkposted 4 years ago

“I read an article about science finding an ancient body that suffered from cancer. Upon mentioning this to a friend of mine, he replied that, “Yes, that it is true, some people did have cancer long ago, but only those people who chose not to go to an alchemist”. When I expressed disbelief about his statement, he replied that long ago, alchemists were able to cure people of all forms of diseases by using alchemy. Then, he rapidly listed names and dates. He seemed quite knowledgeable and genuine”.

2. 0
    Emile Rposted 4 years ago

Well, that makes perfect sense. After turning all of that lead into gold, they were filthy rich. The filthy rich usually turn a small percentage of their efforts toward helping others, so of course the alchemist would naturally develop a magical cure for cancer once they had honed their skills.

Don't consider them saints though. The process of changing lead to gold opened a vortex from another dimension and that sucked cancer into our universe. So, the alchemists had a lot of evil to make up for.

1. TFScientist profile image92
      TFScientistposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I enjoyed that!