jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Religon and philosophy

1. crater123 profile image60
    crater123posted 4 years ago

I believe that God gave the gaza strip and all that land to the Israelite s long
    ago and Palestine has no claim on any land that God gave to Israel. Remember that Israel are Gods people.And sometime the United Nations should remember that they are our Allie and we should support there every right. We as Americans should help in every way to protect what belongs to God and Israel in every way. Soon who ever hurts Israel will have to deal with the hands of God eventually.

2. 0
    Emile Rposted 4 years ago

Please tell me this is some form of a joke.

Because of the history of the people of Israel; they, of all the nations in the world, should be able to sympathize with the plight of the people of Palestine.

1. Disappearinghead profile image87
      Disappearingheadposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have to agree. After all the Jews went through in the 30's and 40's, they think it's Ok to seize palestinian land, build illegal settlements, force Palestinians out of their homes and force them into ghettos. The irony is completely lost on them. After nearly 2000 years of absence they think they can walk back in as if the curse pronounced upon them by Jesus never happened. Even if they still had a claim on the land they willfully break several of the Mosaic laws regarding the treatment of foreigners living amoungst them.

3. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 4 years ago

God gave me your property. When can I come and collect?

1. 0
      Emile Rposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've got a Scud missile on back order. Once that comes in, you're more than welcome to take your best shot at claim jumping. smile

4. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 4 years ago

Wasn't meaning you. But I guess I better giddyup.

1. 0
      Emile Rposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I know you weren't talking to me. I just thought I'd throw that out there in case you gave anyone else ideas. smile