jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

Get your demons exorcised for $500 & Harry Potter is evil

1. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Otherwise known as preying on the vulnerable and making money from people who are unhappy and depressed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … cisms.html

1. Shanna11 profile image91
      Shanna11posted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's really creepy how scripted the girls seem. Either they just happen to be excellent at public speaking, or they've been coached. Weird all around.

2. pedrog profile image60
      pedrogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They could "exorcise my demons". LOL.

Gotta love religions, some pretty good movies came from this kind of scams...

2. Alastar Packer profile image81
    Alastar Packerposted 5 years ago

15,000 demons, eh. Guess he didn't run in to 'The Exorcist's' Pazuzu. The Big Con's written all over these faces. Praying on the Vulnerables right.

3. tobey100 profile image59
    tobey100posted 5 years ago

Ever notice how the British actor Daniel Radcliffe looks almost exactly like Harry Potter?

4. JKenny profile image92
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

Oh dear, this reminds me of the Phelps family, the 'God hates fags' crew. Louis Theroux did a documentary about them several years ago, the mother especially was a total nut job, but what I found disturbing was seeing a five year old kid holding up a sign, chanting words he probably didn't understand. I find it hard to believe that this stuff still goes on in the world.

5. Disappearinghead profile image88
    Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago

Do they do 'buy two exorcisms, get one free?'

CMHypnoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They've probably got a loyalty card scheme where if you accrue enough points you can get your next five demons cast out for free!

6. Disappearinghead profile image88
    Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago

Matthew 7: 22 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

1 Timothy 4: 1And the Spirit expressly speaketh, that in latter times shall certain fall away from the faith, giving heed to [stories about?] seducing spirits and teachings of [about?] demons,

Just saying.

7. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

I find it very disturbing that any father is encouraging his teenage daughters to get involved in exorcisms, surely a father wants to protect his kids not put them in a potentially dangerous situation?  They should be at school and hanging out with their friends, not worrying about casting out demons.

And the vulnerable people they are exorcizing need proper help from health professionals, not a fake exorcism from a teenager.

And where do they find all these possessed people?  I've been around on this planet for 50 odd years and I've never met one yet?

8. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

They were on Anderson today, he suspects they have a reality show in mind.

CMHypnoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wonder if you would have to pay the demons to appear on TV and would they expect to be listed on the credits!

9. Jerami profile image76
    Jeramiposted 5 years ago

When we throw enough silliness onto the pile, all that is left is to wonder where the real stuff went.

working