jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Atheists go crazy.

1. vector7 profile image60
    vector7posted 4 years ago

You guys want a NEW theory? big_smile

This one's more fun too!

http://www.quantumjumping.com/lp/subcon … QAoda2N1XA

Go on. Have some fun.

"See you in another universe"

1. pedrog profile image18
      pedrogposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh yes!

Atheists really like new age crap!

2. Paul Wingert profile image78
      Paul Wingertposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm an athiest and sounds like someone is trying to make a buck with this Quantum Jumping BS.

3. A Troubled Man profile image61
      A Troubled Manposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's not a theory, it's a website that leads to others selling snake oil. I can only assume you posted it here so you can advertise your wares? Are you trying to bilk others here?

2. Will Apse profile image91
    Will Apseposted 4 years ago

Most of the new age types I know have come out of religious backgrounds that they found oppressive (for whatever personal reason) but couldn't quite live without there being 'something else' in the universe.

I doubt if this explains all the new age craziness.

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
      Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Most Atheists are not big on spiritually, which I think is a downside.

At lease the new age crap is better than the Old age dinosaur Holy crap

1. aguasilver profile image88
        aguasilverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That could be a costly error to assume. smile

But then it is written that most will make it and fall for the New Age deception.

1. Castlepaloma profile image26
          Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

True spirituality Universe  is about the unknown until it's manifest into our ego self, then pass on upon our ego group than to our over ego world mess.

The World is only 7th place on your list of priory in life, which the earth is also 99% unknowns to all of us. Your two top Priory is to repeat many wrong & assuming translation from the biblical among 38,000 denomination which many disagree with each other anyways.

Good luck with all that holy crap suffering, They have to keep changing their absurd laws anyways from the low consciousness NT lower what was lower than that, was OT. The changes from the hardship Biblical  (absurd laws)people  to the higher consciousness  of new age of people today. I Prefer not not to use label when coming to topic of spirituality, and claiming the be the Be All, God group is even more evasive and elusive of being Godlike, let alone knowing what the true Christlike figure is.

3. 0
    Emile Rposted 4 years ago

Although I find the idea of multiple universes fascinating I'm surprised anyone would buy into that.