jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Are all people full sh.....?

1. mischeviousme profile image60
    mischeviousmeposted 4 years ago

I've noticed that no matter how liberal or extreme I become, I will always find opposition. I guess it would be fare to say that I was full of it as well, as seen from an individual angle, outside of my own. I guess it all boils down to, who has the best answer. Even then, if I don't question it, I'm just as full it as they are... Lost thought...

If I must call out how full of it everyone else is, then I must include myself. It would only be fair, no?

1. Insane Mundane profile image60
      Insane Mundaneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The large intestine usually is, especially if you're on the "American diet."  lol

1. mischeviousme profile image60
        mischeviousmeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol

2. 0
        Brenda Durhamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

haha
        It is the human condition, indeed.

1. jonnycomelately profile image88
          jonnycomelatelyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Even people who live with their head in the clouds still need a Uranus where they can go, to relieve themselves of earthly ccrap.

Good Heavens! Did I write that?

1. 0
            kimberlyslyricsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol

2. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Only if you really are also full of it.
      ha.

2. 0
    Emile Rposted 4 years ago

Not all of the time. If you use that analogy, you have to factor in for bowel movements. So, I would say we are a mix of moments of clarity and moments where we experience a back up of waste products due to not completely digesting information we've consumed. There's usually a mix of truth and bs in any spiritual philosophy.

3. 0
    Rad Manposted 4 years ago

Yes, it's our nature. As a matter of fact we are ruled by our sub-conscious. Our consciousness only justifies what we do. The perfect example is spending some time with a narcissistic person. According to them, they are always right. They reinvent their memories to ensure they are remember themselves in good light. The rest of us are just narcissus to a lesser degree. I just made that crap up.

1. Insane Mundane profile image60
      Insane Mundaneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Anybody who is "ruled" by their subconscious while ignoring their utter consciousness as a whole, is obviously "full of it," as they say.   This particular forum topic most likely didn't include cognitive constipation or did it?

working