jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

How to indoctrinate the naive

1. mischeviousme profile image60
    mischeviousmeposted 4 years ago

1) Convince them that they need to be saved, as if some form of peril awaits.

2) Repeat step one, using useless and inaccurate language.

3) Give magical explanations for naturaly occuring events.

4) Convince them that human behavior was part of a design.

5) Have them believe it in such a way, that logical imformation seems insane.

6) Use idols and props to keep the attention of the crowd.

7) Perform "mirracles" With the help of an "audience" member.

8) Repeat steps one through seven.

Just follow these steps and your followers will be brain washed.
    Satisfaction guaranteed or no money back.

1. Deborah Brooks profile image42
      Deborah Brooksposted 4 years ago in reply to this

saved for what?  I wouldst go near a person like this.. anyone used idols around me.. well I would be gone so fast.

2. pedrog profile image21
      pedrogposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Don't forget it's all for love because "god loves you!"

2. Eric Newland profile image60
    Eric Newlandposted 4 years ago

Another good method is to rant angrily and sarcastically in an attempt to appeal to the natural rebellious anti-establishment mentality of (generally) young people who think that doing the exact opposite of what their parents did counts as thinking independently.

mischeviousmeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We need the establishment, it keeps the crazies off the streets. Oh wait, their on every corner, trying to save souls from damnation. Preaching gloom and doom, spewing prophecies of end times and hellfire.

3. Druid Dude profile image59
    Druid Dudeposted 4 years ago

I think keeping them tied up in front of a TV playing nothing but "Leave It To Beaver" reruns for fourteen days helps.....but what really works is daily waterboarding.

mischeviousmeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Shock therapy....

2. Insane Mundane profile image76
      Insane Mundaneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You said, "but what really works is daily waterboarding."  LOL!

Per Wikipedia:  "Waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over the face of an immobilized captive, thus causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, brain damage from oxygen deprivation, other physical injuries including broken bones due to struggling against restraints, lasting psychological damage and death."
      Holy flying fecal fling outs!

All of that is required, just to teach people to act less like wild, untamed animals, oops, I mean heathens?  lol