A Heavy Heart

1. 0
    Matthew_Kleistposted 4 years ago via iphone

What do you do with a heavy heart? My heart is so heavy with my hopelessness. What do you do when all you feel like is a pile of failures held together only by God's Grace? I do not FEEL sorry FOR myself. I AM sorry ABOUT myself. What do you do when you feel like a child that is becoming less and less mature? It is no wonder why fears grow and hopes leave. I feel like the one clay pot that just can't be perfected. At what point does the potter decide to throw away the pot that won't be conformed? I feel like a prisoner who has loved ones waiting outside, but what happens when the ones waiting for the prisoner remember all his crimes? How much longer will they wait? What if he is never set free? What do you do when you don't ever have the answer? Do I grieve and accept my state or hope and purpose to be freed?
    NO! I cannot give up. I cannot backdown. Though sin may weigh me though trials may sway me I cannot, I WILL not give in, let up, or shut down. Christ has regarded my helpless estate and has shed His own blood for my soul. HALLELUJAH!!! Thank The Lord for His loving kindness and tender mercies! Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for thou art with me. Perhaps The Lord is causing my visions and hopes to die so that, as Christ, it shall be made alive again. Lord God as you have been faithful, so I shall remain faithful. I am sorry oh Lord for the frailties of my heart, and I trust that You will perfect and mold me into Your image. Lord I don't know Your will, but I still have hope.
    One good thing about a heavy heart is that weight brings you lower. Lord give me the strength to live humbly before you. Thank The Lord for His Love and mercy.