Proof that Satan is worshiped by world leaders

Jump to Last Post 51-57 of 57 discussions (517 posts)
  1. ptosis profile image66
    ptosisposted 12 years ago

Maybe it has nothing to do with religion but political science  good book to read by Bruce Bueno de Mesquita is "The Dictator's Handbook: Why Bad Behavior Is Almost Always Good Politics" - (the difference between tyrants and democrats is just a convenient fiction)

1. vector7 profile image59
      vector7posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, but abuse of power is not justifiable. Abuse is abuse and is evil.

And political science? You mean like grape nuts?

Not grapes, and not nuts? Not political, and not science?

smile

2. suzettenaples profile image88
    suzettenaplesposted 12 years ago

Yes, men who obsess to have power or reach the pinnacle of power for power's sake are not practicing christianity.  Indirectly, they are worshipping evilness; however, in the example of our democratic government, which is the best and closest to a true democracy, I do not believe this is evil.  Our democratic government is the closest thing to christianity and what Christ preached.  It is government of the people, by the people and for the people and that is christian.  But, when the politicians grab for power, are avaricious, have pride, etc., then evilness is at work.  The basis of our government, democracy, is good and christian, but those that work within the system are not always christian-like or practicing christian values.

1. vector7 profile image59
      vector7posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Nope. Our government isn't just, isn't truthful, they pass laws without the people's opinion therefore the government isn't a democracy any longer, and Australia's goverment is by far more Christian than ours.

Speaking of.. You really think our government is Christian after Obama stood in front of the nation and demeaned The Holy Bible and Jesus Christ's sermon on the mount??

[The very foundation of Christianity you know? Christ himself.]

1. getitrite profile image71
        getitriteposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That was one of Obama's finest moments.  This deceptive crap needs to be addressed by more leaders.

Of course Obama, being a politician, and all, can't seem to make up his mind as to where he stands.

1. profile image0
          Chasukposted 12 years agoin reply to this

We weren't founded as a Christian nation, and that, to me, is the only relevant consideration when arguing whether it is proper to label us a "Christian nation."

Obama said nothing that could reasonably be interpreted as demeaning the Bible or the Sermon on the Mount. Further, he said nothing new; Thomas Jefferson said much the same thing, nearly two centuries before Obama was born.

2. Claire Evans profile image63
      Claire Evansposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Unfortunately, democracy is a farce.  How democratic is it that the average person cannot run for office? They have to be super wealthy and have contacts, not to mention be of the same blood-line.

1. profile image0
        Rad Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Sorry to interrupt, but does this apply to all politicians in the U.S.? I'm not American but how does Obama fit into your mould?

1. mischeviousme profile image60
          mischeviousmeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

His parents were diplomats...

1. profile image0

This is what I find most fascinating about American politics. Everyone cares what his or her religious views are and you not only vote for them, but you give there spouses power as well. Americans hold the first family up much like royalty. You even make someone famous for performing a rude act to the president in the oval office. In Canada for instance, nobody cares about the Prime Ministers' family or religion.

Claire Evansposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Most if not all presidents in the US are related to one another and from European royalty.

Watched:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Rx4f-QatI

There are all one big happy family. It goes back to the Ancient Babylonian and Ancient Egyptian blood-line.  Kind of makes you think that is why they are obsessed with the eye of Horus.

It doesn't stop with politicians.  Celebrities, too!

Barack Obama is a distant cousin of actor Brad Pitt and Hillary Rodham Clinton is related to Pitt's girlfriend, Angelina Jolie.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/article … Jolie.html

1. profile image0

I guess it's human nature to make royalty when it's not there.

1. profile image0
              Chasukposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I like the election system in some parts of Europe, where, if a particular party wins 5% of the vote, they get 5% of the seats. That seems far more democratic than our system.

That's because the U.S. isn't a democracy, it's an oligarchy....

3. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 12 years ago

If you are referring to the 10% myth, it's not true. We actually do use much of our brain. Why would we not? There is plenty of updated research on this topic.

1. profile image0
      erickcbposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If you think merely citing some research makes it true, you are mistaken. Experience is the only way to be sure of anything. And there is no experience that is going to tell you how much of your brain you use. You will never know for sure. I tell you, this world is clueless. The only thing that matters is, you are alive. Measuring intelligence is pointless if you are comfortable within your own skin. If you were satisfied with you have, you wouldn't have a need to justify your own intelligence or others if they are comfortable in their own skin.

1. profile image0

Citing something doesn't make it true, obviously. However, Factual claims are independently true or false, and some of us -- neuroanatomists with magnetic resonance imaging machines at their disposal, for instance -- are better equipped to answer factual questions concerning the brain than you or I.

1. profile image0

Yes. Thus is the dilemma with human kind! Unless you were in the room with the  "neuroanatomists with magnetic resonance imaging machines at their disposal" mankind as a whole will NEVER reach a satisfactory conclusion as to what is REALLY going on here. Hence the pointlessness of even trying. Live and let live. What makes me smile is going to be different than you on vast scales. So, can we all just agree to disagree?

1. profile image0

Philosophically, I agree with you, at least in part. Pragmatically, I need to be able to trust, every day, that the conclusions of scores of strangers are satisfactory.

As for agreeing to disagree, sometimes I'm amenable, sometimes I'm not. For instance, when someone holds an opinion that is dangerous to my well-being, I'm not inclined to agree to disagree.

1. profile image0

Hahaha. Good one. I like the last part. Sometimes there is no diplomatic solution when there is someone holding a gun to your head telling you to cough up the cash. Action is required. Not a nice little conversation like we are having here :]

Regarding the first part though; trusting what others say is a good reason why most people far short of freedom and happiness. I think you and I both know there are very clever people afoot with their propaganda and psychological techniques in place to get us all to follow a particular path. A path that is good for them, and eh... not so good for us in the end. And if I were to be like you, and trust the scores of strangers-- statisticians, medical evaluations/studies, FDA, and even the news on some of their "expert" advice, I would indeed end up in the position as you yourself point out in the last portion of your post. Facing a threat to my own well being. My friend, when you give over your trust to these people you disable your natural instinct of self preservation. These people who CLAIM to have in their hearts, your best interests many times have fallen short of this, leaving the people's mental well being, physical well being, and emotional well being in ruins. Now how do we get beyond this problem of fool heartedly trusting experts? I choose this avenue. Everyone be free in their own mind, trust in their OWN moral compass, and in their own personal deity. I like to relate mine to my intuition/conscience. As for the people who lie, rob, and torture, behind the facade of democracy, behind the protection of ethics experts and militia, behind the propaganda, and the forward compulsory march toward "progress" or what have you, I think it would be morally just to put a stop to it.

1. profile image0

I trust others whenever the consequences of mistrust are likely to decrease my freedom and happiness. I trust others to manufacture ball bearings, for instance, and to perform surgeries. I don't trust others to make up my mind.

4. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

This post made in honor of TMMason. big_smile

Don McLean ~ Bye-Bye, Miss American Pie
    Lyrics

A long, long time ago...
    I can still remember
    How that music used to make me smile.
    And I knew if I had my chance
    That I could make those people dance
    And, maybe, they’d be happy for a while.

But February made me shiver
    With every paper I’d deliver.
    Bad news on the doorstep;
    I couldn’t take one more step.

I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about his widowed bride,
    But something touched me deep inside
    The day the music died.

So bye-bye, miss american pie.
    Drove my chevy to the levee,
    But the levee was dry.
    And them good old boys were drinkin’ whiskey and rye
    Singin’, "this’ll be the day that I die.
    "this’ll be the day that I die."

Did you write the book of love,
    And do you have faith in God above,
    If the Bible tells you so?
    Do you believe in rock ’n roll,
    Can music save your mortal soul,
    And can you teach me how to dance real slow?

Well, I know that you’re in love with him
    `cause I saw you dancin’ in the gym.
    You both kicked off your shoes.
    Man, I dig those rhythm and blues.

I was a lonely teenage broncin’ buck
    With a pink carnation and a pickup truck,
    But I knew I was out of luck
    The day the music died.

I started singin’,
    "bye-bye, miss american pie."
    But the levee was dry.
    Them good old boys were drinkin’ whiskey and rye
    And singin’, "this’ll be the day that I die.

Now for ten years we’ve been on our own
    And moss grows fat on a rollin’ stone,
    But that’s not how it used to be.
    When the jester sang for the king and queen,
    In a coat he borrowed from James Dean
    And a voice that came from you and me,

Oh, and while the king was looking down,
    The jester stole his thorny crown.
    The courtroom was adjourned;
    No verdict was returned.
    And while Lennon read a book of Marx,
    The quartet practiced in the park,
    And we sang dirges in the dark
    The day the music died.

We were singing,
    But the levee was dry.

Helter skelter in a summer swelter.
    The birds flew off with a fallout shelter,
    Eight miles high and falling fast.
    It landed foul on the grass.
    The players tried for a forward pass,
    With the jester on the sidelines in a cast.

Now the half-time air was sweet perfume
    While the sergeants played a marching tune.
    We all got up to dance,
    Oh, but we never got the chance!
    `cause the players tried to take the field;
    The marching band refused to yield.
    Do you recall what was revealed
    The day the music died?

We started singing,
    But the levee was dry.

Oh, and there we were all in one place,
    A generation lost in space
    With no time left to start again.
    So come on: jack be nimble, jack be quick!
    Jack flash sat on a candlestick
    Cause fire is the devil’s only friend.

Oh, and as I watched him on the stage
    My hands were clenched in fists of rage.
    No angel born in hell
    Could break that satan’s spell.
    And as the flames climbed high into the night
    To light the sacrificial rite,
    I saw satan laughing with delight
    The day the music died

He was singing,
    But the levee was dry.

I met a girl who sang the blues
    And I asked her for some happy news,
    But she just smiled and turned away.
    I went down to the sacred store
    Where I’d heard the music years before,
    But the man there said the music wouldn’t play.

And in the streets: the children screamed,
    The lovers cried, and the poets dreamed.
    But not a word was spoken;
    The church bells all were broken.
    And the three men I admire most:
    The father, son, and the holy ghost,
    They caught the last train for the coast
    The day the music died.

And they were singing,
    But the levee was dry.
    And them good old boys were drinkin’ whiskey and rye
    Singin’, "this’ll be the day that I die.

They were singing,
    But the levee was dry.
    Singin’, "this’ll be the day that I die."

To fade.

5. profile image0
    AKA Winstonposted 11 years ago

Or, take it as an assault from Satan's minions.  After all, aren't you trying to act like a star writer yourself?

Fame, I'm gonna live forever, I'm gonna learn how to fly!

6. profile image58
    colinr52posted 11 years ago

clair evans,dear, remember who you are and who lives inside you,Don't let these pursuits of non truths make you lose your first love.Cyber world is not your reason or saviour, christ jesus is.

As a martial artist, I must rely on my own determination and inner fortitude.  There was no God responsible for which desire I chase, It is a choice made of reason, not of belief.

Thank you!

7. vector7 profile image59
    vector7posted 11 years ago

Lets take a vote.. I want to know who thinks [don't be shy now]

The american gov't:

is truthful

is not corrupt

has no secrets

I hope to hear a yay or nay from everyone who feels their opinion matters.

smile

1. profile image0
      Chasukposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The "government" is a composite entity. Many elements of it -- individual politicians, statutes, too-numerous staff of agencies and departments -- are the opposite of your descriptors.

But I think that's what you intended. :-)

2. Disappearinghead profile image60
      Disappearingheadposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Now let's see. I'm not an American so I'm only guessing here but:
      - truthful when it suits the politics and the economic interests of America
      - is corrupt when it concerns plotting to overturn governments of which it does not approve.
      - has secrets of state in order to preserve the status quo.

But does the government worship Satan? Don't make me laugh. lol

1. Claire Evans profile image63

"Now let's see. I'm not an American so I'm only guessing here but:
        - truthful when it suits the politics and the economic interests of America
        - is corrupt when it concerns plotting to overturn governments of which it does not approve.
        - has secrets of state in order to preserve the status quo."

And this leads to unspeakable evil...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)