jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Make Gays a Religion like Atheists, allow marriage

1. Castlepaloma profile image21
    Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago

It's only a change or words, not Ethics

A United States Federal Court of Appeals and now rules hat Atheism is, a Religion, under U.S. law. See http://www.google.com/search?

There are 3 or 4 time more Gays in the world than Atheists, why make gays illegal in 80 countries? Gays are not a threat to my genetic or even God in my books anyways.  Christianity is not the majority people on earth , like the Homosexual group, by consensus Christianity not so normal also.

By population of group, Gays would be the fourth largest Religion in the world, How come 10,000 other assumed religion can get married and the Gay group can't in most countries. What make these other 10,000 religious groups which are smaller than the gay group better or any normal by consensus.

Why should gays  marriages should be a secret affair, completely out of public notice or worst illegal? Cannabis is illegal in every country in the world, if you get caught with joint in your mouth, either a plant or a guy, you can be in great danger. Come on folks what is normal?, is it the synthetic brainwash companies that own most of us?

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
      Jesus was a hippyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hahahahaha atheism is a religion. Did any atheists have a say in this?

Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No, it's force will, free will and love is totally under the condition of a one sided view of what they think God is, making everything under the Sun (SON) JC ownership.

You got to them love em , Thank God I am not Religious, as long as I don't join a group

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
          Jesus was a hippyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think it is brilliant that christians spend a lifetime denying that christianity is a religion and then go and tarnish atheists as religious.

I guess atheists could always do what the religious do and change the definition of "religious".

If we could get the definition of "religious" changed to "lacking belief in a god" that would be awesome.

Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Funny how that works, many Christians today are saying they are Christian and not Religious. Either way, they don't act any more Christlike with each other or any more than I do. Dont't know of any christlike people because he not hear on earth today for his enterity to compare with or to..

Many are religiously impairment and all you can do is  live the let live policy and ignore the over negative. Or get rid of over negative people, I mean not get rid of them in a non Mafia or non Satan kind of  way.

working