jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (19 posts)

Will everyone see Jesus Christ one day?

1. 60
    haj3396posted 4 years ago

Yes, the righteous we see him because they will be with him. The wick will see him when they come before him to recieve their reward.

1. 0
      eternaltreasuresposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Rev 1:7  Look! He is coming with the clouds. Everyone will see him, even the ones who stuck a sword through him. All people on earth will weep because of him. Yes, it will happen! Amen.

2. 0
    Emile Rposted 4 years ago

And those who believe themselves to be righteous may be unpleasantly surprised.

1. 60
      haj3396posted 4 years ago in reply to this

When I get to heaven there will be three things I will be surprice about, 1. that a curtian person make it, 2. that you make it, and 3. that I made it

1. 0
        Emile Rposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I doubt our ideas of what might be the afterlife are identical. I'm not interested in participating in the game of heaven and hell.

1. 60
          haj3396posted 4 years ago in reply to this

You will have to participate and are participating now, God are your opinion, It seem like you have made your choice.

2. Chris Neal profile image84
      Chris Nealposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No, they will definitely be surprised!

3. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 4 years ago

Jesus never existed as a real person, only as an allegory for the kundalini process which leads to enlightenment.so yes,everyone will eventually meet Jesus when it is their time.

1. vector7 profile image61
      vector7posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Jesus existed alright..

Goodness, it's like they have a anti-Christ school or something.

Since when did people start denying verifiable history?

roll

Yeah, I know your upset, I won't argue back. Just stating the obvious.

1. janesix profile image60
        janesixposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Not upset at all.

smile

1. vector7 profile image61
          vector7posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sry for the rolleyes.. they need a smiling rolly eyes version. He just looks mean.

Maybe I'll improvise.  roll smile

How about that?

Well, I have just done a lot of research searching for evidence.

And I just don't see how if I can find it how anybody else can't..

I like you much better than the people I've been encountering..

They've been changing me.. ugh.. make me ill and mean, when I hate being like that.

Though I do believe what I said as 100 percent true, sry for the testiness.

You seem sweet. Even though you deny my Jesus lives...

::squinty eyes::

smile

Teasin. Talk soon.

2. mischeviousme profile image60
        mischeviousmeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Verifiable? How can you have evidence, where the evidence is lacking any physical or logical proof. If you've ever seen someone die, you know their not coming back and if they do, praise be to medical science.

1. Chris Neal profile image84
          Chris Nealposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Medical science cannot and will never be able to reverse physical decay.

Only God can reanimate a dead body.

Proof is to be had, but it depends on how much faith you have in other human beings.

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
            Mark Knowlesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

LOL Proof? How can you have "proof" that depends on believing nonsense? I suggest you go buy a better dictionary. lol

4. pisean282311 profile image57
    pisean282311posted 4 years ago

no....only humans blinded by blind faith would be able to see jesus...their brain would create jesus image and they would believe that they saw him...

1. mischeviousme profile image60

Especially if enough of the panicking nuts, are able to scare the other dummies into the same mass hallucination.

1. pisean282311 profile image57
        pisean282311posted 4 years ago in reply to this

@mis quiet right....but this christ story is living in its end times....thats way blind followers claim its end time ...yes it is ...but for christ story....i dont think 500 yrs down the line jesus christ story would sell...

1. mischeviousme profile image60

If theism (not just christianity) were to take a tertiary position to logic and reason, then people would find it absurd. Unfortunately, it's taking longer than is necessary. The fact that parents and grandparents propegate such nonsense, is probably the reason it hasn't died out yet. Religion, I believe, has outlived it's usefulness, now it's just holding us back. There are just too many people and too many religions adding to the global hate fire, who's embers burn so bright.

1. pisean282311 profile image57
            pisean282311posted 4 years ago in reply to this

@mis agreed , completely....

working