jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Does man have to die?

1. profile image60
    haj3396posted 4 years ago

Yes, man have to die spirally, but not physically.

1. profile image69
      Robertr04posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have got to hear your thoughts on this. Please elaborate.

1. profile image60
        haj3396posted 4 years ago in reply to this

we know thatwhen Jesus return there will be people alive, therefore, man will not all die physically., but, to live spiriually we all have to die of self

1. profile image69
          Robertr04posted 4 years ago in reply to this

For the righteous Thess. 4:16,17. For the wicked. Rev. 19:19-21. There will be billions and billions of dead body's, and they(the wicked dead) will be resurrected after the millinium for the lake of fire(the second death). All the wicked, unbelievers, cowards, murderers, fornicators, sorcerors, idolators, and liars will recieve their reward, the second death.

2. Chris Neal profile image84
      Chris Nealposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it's true that a man must "die to self" and I'm not sure if that's what you mean by man dying spiritually (I think that's what you meant to say.)

Sometimes we are called upon to die physically. How many of us are prepared to do that?

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

Dying spirally sounds rather uncomfortable.

1. Eric Newland profile image60
      Eric Newlandposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I had a hamster who died spirally once. See, my little brother was fascinated with the toilet at the time...

1. JKenny profile image91
        JKennyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You ever heard of the Darwin awards? They acknowledge people who have removed themselves from the gene pool in the most idiotic way. I bet there are plenty of winners who have died spirally haha!

3. Druid Dude profile image61
    Druid Dudeposted 4 years ago

I knew a guy who just stiffened up like a board and fell flat on his face...dead. Does he lose points with the judges for not doing it spirally?

4. SandyMcCollum profile image80
    SandyMcCollumposted 4 years ago

I believe just the opposite - man dies physically, but the Spirit (or Spiral?) lives on, having shed the cumbersome body we inhabited for so long.

1. Eric Newland profile image60
      Eric Newlandposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Doh, looked at the OP multiple times but just now noticed. That's probably what they meant, though, unless they're talking zombie apocalypse or something. Just got confused on the order and the spirals.

5. luckykarma profile image60
    luckykarmaposted 4 years ago

Only the outer dies, skin and bones. Our soul lives forever.

working