Prayer to our Father

1. ServingYeshua profile image61
    ServingYeshuaposted 5 years ago

In all things, may we go before our Lord and seek His Face and pray. May we seek our Lord at every moment of every moment. No matter what we are doing... our Lord is right there with us constantly and always! May we never forget that He is always with us and He has never left us nor has He ever forsaken us and He never wil leave us nor forsake us! Thank The Lord! Always know that He is waiting, waiting for us to acknowledge Him and seek Him First in all we do and say.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What is your intent here?  Are you speaking to the masses (preaching) in a public forum or are you supposed to be speaking to your God (praying) in a public forum so that others can see how great your prayer is?

The text seems to be preaching, the title seems to be saying you are speaking publicly to your private God - I'm a little confused...

2. pisean282311 profile image57
      pisean282311posted 5 years ago in reply to this

@serving Always know that He is waiting, waiting for us to acknowledge Him and seek Him First in all we do and say.

why does he need acknowledgement...according to psychology those who keep needing acknowledgement suffer from low self image...is that the case which ur god?....If ur god loves human , he must not seek acknowledgement , prayer or anything...instead love should be unconditional that whether u care about me or not , i would make sure u r blessed...

working