jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

72 virgins?

1. profile image0
    Rad Manposted 5 years ago

I find it strange that some muslims think that they will get 72 virgins in the after life.

What good would 72 virgins do in a spiritual world without body?
    What in hell did these poor 72 virgins do wrong to be paired with the likes one suicide boomer for eternity?

1. Druid Dude profile image59
      Druid Dudeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not only that, but, what happens after you go through the virgins? Eternity is a very long time...too long to have to put up with 72 PMSing former virgins.   Rad... you watch Star Trek? That transporter...our scientists are trying to make one. It works on the same principle as a black hole. Disassembling the atoms and reassembling them in a different location. This would be acheived by capturing and holding a black hole in stasis. Now, what if Muhammad, who had been digging at Mt. Moriah, which is the Temple Mount. What if that is where the Ark was at the time, and that it was actually a transporter...which would mean that he actually beamed out when it is said that he ascended to heaven from that rock. Now that, I made up.

1. profile image0
        Rad Manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh you made that one up. I couldn't tell it apart from your others.

2. Vin Chauhun profile image79
        Vin Chauhunposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol.....if  Mo-mad spade touched that ark his gonads would have been fried and he would have sent so far into the stone age, he would have been slicing his off his foreskin with a blade of grass, the ark stored electricity, don't know the purpose though.

Vin Chauhunposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Another thing why 72, why not 172 or 10. ?...smile

Vin Chauhunposted 5 years ago

I also came across a similar number, and since we are talking of virgins, why have 72 hookers, they would have the experience.smile

1. profile image0
      Rad Manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

And they would have gotten there punishment by being stuck with one depressed suicide boomer. The virgins don't deserve that.

3. Vin Chauhun profile image79
    Vin Chauhunposted 5 years ago

hell, that should have read 'why not have 72 hookers'...smile smile

4. Disappearinghead profile image86
    Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago

What happens to the other 71 men who now have to be content with a hand shandy?

working