jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (16 posts)

An Interveiw With God

1. DeaneMc profile image59
    DeaneMcposted 8 years ago

I dreamed I had an interview with God.

"Come in," God said. "So, you would like to interview Me?"

"If you have the time," I said.

God smiled and said: "My time is eternity and is enough to do everything; What questions do you have in mind to ask me?"

"What surprises you most about mankind?"

God answered:

"That they get bored of being children, are in a rush to grow up, and then long to be children again.

"That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health.

"That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live neither for the present nor the future.

"That they live as if they will never die, and they die as if they had never lived."

God's hands took mine and we were silent for awhile and then I asked...

"As a parent, what are some of life's lessons you want your children to learn?"

God replied with a smile:

"To learn that they cannot make anyone love them. What they can do is to let themselves be loved.

"To learn that what is most valuable is not what they have in their lives, but who they have in their lives.

"To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others. All will be judged individually on their own merits, not as a group on a comparison basis!

"To learn that a rich person is not the one who has the most, but is one who needs the least.

"To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in persons we love, and that it takes many years to heal them.

"To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness.

"To learn that there are persons that love them dearly, but simply do not know how to express or show their feelings.

"To learn that money can buy everything but happiness.

"To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see it totally different.

"To learn that a true friend is someone who knows everything about them...and likes them anyway.

"To learn that it is not always enough that they be forgiven by others, but that they have to forgive themselves."

I sat there for awhile enjoying the moment. I thanked Him for his time and for all that He has done for me and my family, and He replied, "Anytime. I'm here 24 hours a day. All you have to do is ask for me, and I'll answer."

~Author Unknown ~

1. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I like it a lot.I keep talking to god .He is allways there for me - I am the one too busy lol

UNGRATEFUL

Knowing you are perfect,
      I still curse you with disrespect,

I am sorry for being ungrateful,
      You so often spoil me, you are playful.

DeaneMcposted 8 years ago in reply to this

When I say perfect I mean God.Like I said I keep talking to him.I understood what you said you didnt understand my reply.

I get angry so often and I ask why me?
          He says patience is needed in order to see. smile

The only perfect one is the one who is dead  smile

The only perfect one is Jesus and He is very much alive !

Yes he is now deathless and perfect one with the Light,when I die so will I like many saints before and after Jesus.In Indian we have Shiva who is considered the first yogi or enlightened one.He is the one who has passed on god knowledge to the rest of the world .Jesus was not the first human to get enlightened or god did not make reveal himself to humanity only 2000 years ago smile
              Jesus is considred by hindus as a Vishnu avtar or maha avtar.
              Read on other religions then you will understand Jesus was not the first to speak about god. This will also give you knowledge which will make you understand all religions and masters are good like Jesus is. smile

2. dingdong profile image60
    dingdongposted 8 years ago

Mohit, what is so funny to use LOL sign? tongue

Think.

1. dingdong profile image60
        dingdongposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Whatever...waste of time lol

Thinking is a waste of time for you not me  smile

1. dingdong profile image60
            dingdongposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yet another 'word twisting' that I almost always see with Mr.VenuGopal wink

See, I never said THINKING is waste of time...anyway, I'm done lol

Meditate on it its called the cosmoc joke-the I. smile very simple and straight forward for me.

3. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

Here is the video from where DeamMac got the post. 

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup-frame.html

I never claimed I wrote this myself. At the bottom of the page it says, Author Unknown.
      And the site you put on here is actually not where I got it from, although, it was sent to me from someone else I thought it would just be nice to share. Thank you though for your information. I am sure everyone needed to know that as they may well like to check the site out you posted for themselves.

1. profile image0
        sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I never said you said you wrote it. smile  I saw the -unknown author- at the bottom.  smile  I thought it would be nice to render up the video along with the post. 

So cheers!  smile

4. Make  Money profile image74
    Make Moneyposted 8 years ago

Yeah the video goes well with it.  Real nice.

Thanks DeaneMc and Sandra.

working