jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

God's Love

1. Jesusfreak831 profile image61
    Jesusfreak831posted 4 years ago via iphone

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6542113_f248.jpg
    That's so true! I am so glad that God's love never fails. He still loves us even though we constantly make mistakes. Isn't His love amazing?

1. 0
      Emily Sparksposted 4 years ago in reply to this

O yes, absolutely!  Just today I was praising God for always forgiving us when we ask Him to.  He will never turn us down!

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

How would you know? lol

1. 0

Because I still sin, amd everytime I ask for forgiveness, He gives it to me.  Although saved, and headed for Heaven, Christians still battle the old self, the flesh.  We must, therefore, ask forgiveness, of which we are never denied if truly sorry smile

1. janesix profile image60
            janesixposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Did you sin by wearing pants?

2. Cagsil profile image60

That doesn't answer the question of "how do you know you've been forgiven?"- You're double talk is just that and now exposed.
            lol
            The fact that you don't understand forgiveness isn't a surprise.

1. 0

This post was for the love of God.....not to be turned into a controversy over whether or not you believe God or the Bible, therefore I am not going to further this off-topic by replying to your post. smile

1. Cagsil profile image60

It's not off topic. Whether or not I believe isn't a matter of discussion with regards to you answering a direct question, which you have yet again failed to do so.

When you grow in awareness a little, even the slightest little, come back and see me. We might have something to talk about, but until then, your posts will be just filed with the others like it- "irrational".

working