jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (19 posts)

Yahweh way or the Hell way

1. Castlepaloma profile image25
    Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago

Yahweh way or the Hell way

1. Love thy neighbor then why do so many world Neighbors Hate Christians, I don't hate anyone , just try to understand  them, is JC an amateur shaman?

2, Why would 10.000 God disagree with Yahweh. If Christian love thy neighbor and Yahweh love everyone too. Why would Yahweh allow them free will to choose only him or the Hell way allowing most people to pick the Hell way. I practice the book of Taoism, show me where Yahweh and it's Bible makes better sense?

3. The Military complex and War heads are led by predominate Christian nations, Murder rate is led by them, Prisons rate are led by them, fast food is led by them. OH MY God, run away, run away...or live with them to the end of time.

4. Yahweh's Last Days' Prophecies Word REVEALED by Witnesses The last day has been done 400 times over and not even one time a Christian will sell me their land, where is the faith or the lack of greed?

1. monicaortegamon profile image78
      monicaortegamonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi there Castlepaloma religious and philosophy are always very sensitive subject's. But what I believe in as a christian is what fits for me and my spiritual journey, just as you are entitled to what you believe in for your spiritual journey. It is not for me to judge anyone because of their beliefs or values, who I am? I am nobody, I am just somebody who will respect you and help you and encourage you, because my care for mankind no matter what race, religion, occupation, or financial status you are a human being. I cannot answer for others, only for myself and my own personal journey of spirituality which is not between me and man, but only between me and who I serve as my God. I respect your hub and your concerns but having a debate on what and who's religious views make better sense, well all your gonna do is just end up running around in circles. I just encourage you to enjoy life and your spiritual journey as you see fit for yourself. I know that sometimes things don't make sense but there are many things in life that we will never be able to make sense of or understand. Thank you for your honesty and information, Monica smile

2. SpanStar profile image60
      SpanStarposted 5 years ago in reply to this

How is it that Yahweh is so evil simply because he won't put up with our disobedience?

Those of us who has property such as a home we generally have rules and when someone comes into our domain and decides to do things their way rather then  our way we have no problem laying down the law even to the point of saying "hit the bricks." But oh no we are not evil when we do it.

Castlepalomaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Too many laws make the punishment worst than the crime and one World Religion would make another World War three

1. SpanStar profile image60

I don't understand your point about too many laws crimes and worse punishment when we've had and have too many laws.

I said it before-at the end of human time there will be a one world government.

As One WORLD Government  has been tried many times before  Cesar Stalin, Hitler and Christian USA , which all have failed and will continue to fail

You're talking about tried by man, we can almost expect it to fail.

In my lifetime, no world order of any kind or any one group will dominate the earth, it is a Global opinion World now and a spiritual age is slowly coming.

Global opinion or not they can't see into the unknown.

1. Cagsil profile image60
                    Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Unknown? You saying this as if it has meaning of some sort? Or that you have insider knowledge as to what we already know versus what is not currently known.

The only thing the unknown instigates is fear in most, but curiosity in others. Why do you think science explores reality? To learn more things, which means to discover new knowledge, which would change stasis of being unknown to known.

Yes, it's a given that there could be vasts amount of knowledge to still learn, however, in order to learn it, humankind needs responsible people to investigate reality and do it objectively.

The "unknown" such as a "future", in some philosophical circles, they will tell you it(future) doesn't actually exist, except in the hope of the individual. Hope is like faith(religious), it's blind to truth.

To me, the "future" is just another day in life. When a person chooses to do no harm to themselves, then only by pure accident(no one's fault- randomness of life), would they die suddenly. People dying from health related issues is their own fault for it happen. They just don't realize it as of yet. Other than that, a future can be expected for the most part. This is also providing the person is honest with themselves to begin with. If not, then they are harming themselves to start off with.

2. Disappearinghead profile image88
            Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There won't be a one world government. Just one look as the European single currency debacle should be enough. Single currencies applied to disparate strength economies cannot work.

Anyone seriously think that Iran and te US will be happy to go into government together?

Disappearinghead

Anyone seriously think that Iran and te US will be happy to go into government together?

Wouldn't that be a love/hate relationship US/Middle East together as one.
              Richard Dawkins and the Pope would have a better chance of marriage

1. Disappearinghead profile image88
                Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol

2. pisean282311 profile image58
    pisean282311posted 5 years ago

yaweh is human creation....abrahamic religion is big big sham...JC was victim of this too...

3. Disappearinghead profile image88
    Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago

I think it's believed to be a case of the conservative fundamentalist Christian way or the hell way. Personally I think God loves humanity more than this group of Christians are prepared to believe.

If you can convince most Christian to be kinder and get along with the other gods. Maybe story threats of Hell or Noah's Arc 2 will stop.

4. jacharless profile image79
    jacharlessposted 5 years ago

* yawn *
    Same ole, same. Anything new and interesting.
    This Agnostic v Atheist v Christian v Scientist v hybrid of any-all is so...

James.

They will all end up finding a closer middle grounds and the one sided large groups will shrink.

working