These is directed at those Hubbers like Claire Evans and aguasilver who claim they are true Christians while others are satanic. You too can answer if you believe yours is the true Christian sect while others are not true.
How do you identify a true Christian?
The bible says: Mark 16:17 - 18; ""These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."
How many of you can do any of these?
As a parent I've done all of these things...
1. Casting out Demons in Christ's name: I've led four Children through the terrible twos. Jesus "insert name here" just stop screaming and tell me what you want.
2. Speak with new tongues: Step on a lego at 2 in the morning... new languages are created instantly.
3. Pick up serpents: 3 boys in rural west virginia... there was bound to be a snake involved. They are actually pretty cute and snuggly.
4. Drink deadly poison and it will not hurt them: 18 years of mother's day breakfasts prepared by children under 8 years old. Still living... *Shudders* Toddler coffee= bad... even with dad's help.
5. Laying hands on the sick and they will recover: Come on... this is too easy.
I guess all mommies are doing Christ's work...
You are a true Christian then, but I don't think the other 'true' Christians agree.
The only time i ever picked up a snake, it peed on me. What does that mean?
I have no idea what it means... but I wouldn't pick up any more snakes if I were you.
by Elijah74 years ago
Based SOLELY on Holy Scripture, AS WRITTEN, (not according to man's "philosophies" or "prejudices") what EXACTLY is stopping YOU "personally" from Believing The Gospel and then being Born...
by Evolution Guy5 years ago
http://theforeigner.no/pages/news/oslo- … or-terror/More proof this religion is dangerous to others as well as the people who follow it.
by Chasuk4 years ago
If self-identified Christians who do evil things aren't REALLY Christians, what about self-identified non-believers who do good things? Are they secretly believers?My question explores the "No true Scotsman"...
by pisean2823116 years ago
Read in another hub post that true christians wont speak bad about any one. Now I want to know more about this from christians. How do you define true christian?
by Stump Parrish6 years ago
"With out a google search, how many of you can identify the christian leader responsible for the following list of quotes? Please explain how the ideals contained in these quotes, don't apply to the tea party and...
by Baileybear6 years ago
Spiderpam has aggressively accused me of never having been a christian (I am ex-born-again-ex-pentecostal christian).I see her as a christian extremist. She says she is non-denominational. Who or what is a...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.