jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (12 posts)

I'm not a sock puppet

1. Mankman profile image60
    Mankmanposted 4 years ago

I'm a clinical psychologist and I'm looking for a good patient to use as a subject in artical. Unfortunately I can't get any response from him, at least not yet. If you must accuse me of being someone else, remember that we all are from time to time.

1. 0
      Kathryn LJposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, i think you've just posted this statement in the wrong thread.  Shouldn't you be posting it on my pants on fire thread?

2. Druid Dude profile image60
      Druid Dudeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's 'article'

Mankmanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry.

Have kids to deal with

3. 60
      Reingoldaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Don't you have to write hubs on HubPages? Are you working on a hub now? It is hard trying to get it just right.  Good luck!

I don't have a bank account.

I thought you had to advertize.

Is that true?

1. 60
          Reingoldaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Excuse me.
          have alot of reading to do.

Had the day off, otherwise I'm very busy.

Excuse me if I only check in from time to time.

Although, this is my first day posting.

4. Repairguy47 profile image61
      Repairguy47posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ok

5. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

And, this is related to "religion and philosophy" how exactly?

Not to mention, the title of this thread is completely meaningless in this category.

I reported this thread to the moderators. I asked them to close this thread to reply because your title and OP(opening post) are completely irrelevant to the category. Your OP doesn't even match what your title is about.
      And this matters to the forum community why exactly?
      I am me. I don't pretend to be anyone else. I am online as I am in person. If someone feels the overwhelming urge to rip me to shreds then by all means, show up at my door. It will only show their true colors and lack of individual character, which also means that they have no clue or understanding of their own life.

I don't have time to pull punches. There are enough ridiculous politicians in the world already doing just that. I have time for those who are willful ignorant and refuse to learn anything outside themselves. It must be brought to their attention. It is a moral imperative in order to bring growth, real growth back to America.

Now that I am completely off topic from the category(not that your OP was on topic), I'm done here.

2. 0
    Emile Rposted 4 years ago

Is this a continuation of your 'I'm full of it' claim in the white lie thread?

Huh?

working