jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Self study on Mathew 13:1-23

1. Rina Pinto profile image58
    Rina Pintoposted 4 years ago

I am trying to be the seed that fell on good grounds that produces fruits.. It is Jesus in me who can help me to be this kind of seed and Holy Spirit working through me to bear these Beautiful fruits - Fruits of the Holy Spirit.

I can see more Spiritual Revelations coming on this particular question .. O Bless the Lord o my soul and forget not His benefits ..

1. Christinme profile image62
      Christinmeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Amen Rina be encouraged . xx

Rina Pintoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Christinme .. appreciate your comment here and thanks for the encouragement as always .. but a bit of your extended reply or reasoning would encourage the passer by's - in other words Revelations or your experiences in your life through this beautiful Scripture of Mathew. Did you manage to get all the fruits of the Holy Spirit ..? I am so much seeking to get all these fruits. A bit on my part but most of it by the Lord God himself through His Son Jesus teachings and the Wonderful Counselor - Holy Spirit. I am learning to surrender my weakness i see in me before His Gracious throne in order to bag the Fruits of the Holy Spirit.

1. Christinme profile image62
          Christinmeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I believe that the main block we have to receiving the fruit of the spirit is ourselves . Many believe that the fruits are something we can achieve but the key is to die to self so that you are hidden in Christ and Christ lives thro you. When the Holy Spirit takes charge of you life ( Is truly Lord of you) these fruits come naturally and flow from us as living waters. There is nothing we can achieve from God ourselves , it is all through grace. God so wants to be in the driving seat of our life but many will not even let Him sit in the driving seat to steer. So many false gospels abound nowadays about how much God wants to bless us but really all He wants is for us to surrender to Him to be His treasure in our earthen vessels. Many do not understand this there haerts are hardened , they think that to die to self they will lose themselves , but the truth is that we will lose our life worries and burdens and gain life in Christ. The main revelation I have received from God is that it is not about who we are in Christ, but who Christ is in us .
          Jesus is Lord, amen

Rina Pintoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Amen & Amen & Amen .. May the Light of His Glory shine in us and May we only Bow before our Maker and acknowledge that Jesus is Lord the Son of the Living God .. For He is Potter and we are the clay in His hands.Like Abram became Abraham after tasting the Almighty God's hand Providence. If we remain an open vessel to Him to be used by Him ..
            Thank you and appreciate your study here on this forum . God Bless u .

working