jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Thomas the Apostle of Jesus!

1. Rina Pinto profile image60
    Rina Pintoposted 4 years ago

Do you see Thomas the Apostle as i see?

A...) is it good to be like Thomas or

B...)  Are we like in the Line as Jesus quotes to Thomas in John 20:29 " Jesus said unto him, Thomas, because you have seen me, you have believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

Open to all .. .. hope all who read will be Blessed

2. Rina Pinto profile image60

Mark 9:24 " And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief."

indeed Lord God i am both a doubting Thomas and the man in the above scripture - Please forgive and help my unbelief!

3. Rina Pinto profile image60

Luke 8:40-49 - Or like the woman who touched the hem of Jesus garment ...

4. jacharless profile image78
    jacharlessposted 4 years ago

What is known of Tomas is often not clarified, as his ministry extended from Armenia, Syria, Turkey to nearly all of India and as far east as Thailand...

Tomas resonates with most people, really, especially those always demands proof without doing any real work {of faith}. Sometimes, though, just a little extra reassurance is necessary, while other times intense and powerful situations. The imagination of humans tends to run wild, either over-playing or under-playing the experience of practical faith. I think Tomas makes that clear.

James

working