jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

What is your body?

1. Cristale profile image87
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6800421_f248.jpg
    Is it really a temple for the Holy Spirit? Is it better to be left unmarked and unpierced out of respect for our bodies? Should we avoid cutting our hair and not wearing makeup because it's natural?

1. profile image59
      nonto21posted 5 years ago in reply to this

2,000 year old logic. Do you really think the popes and christians of the past cared? No. Because almost all reputable christian leaders of the past, lived in the lap of luxury.

2. pennyofheaven profile image79
      pennyofheavenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Only you can verify that.

3. Paul Wingert profile image78
      Paul Wingertposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What is our body? I always thought our, and the rest of the animal kingdom's bodies, were made of hydrogen, oxygen, cabon and about $30 worth of other chemicals.

2. knolyourself profile image62
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

It is really the temple of me, and prefer natural, but that is a personal preference.

3. cheaptrick profile image74
    cheaptrickposted 5 years ago

Last thing I read on the body is it's worth about two bucks when broken down to its' chemical composition.
    In Tibet they leave your carcass on a mountain to feed the wild animals as a final act of generosity to other creatures."Sky Funeral"
    Wonder if the animals in Tibet like Italian...Hmm,might have to go find out.

1. pennyofheaven profile image79
      pennyofheavenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

How thoughtful. If they don't like Italian, you might be food for the worms.

working