jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (15 posts)

Little Known Secret How God Give You Wisdom

1. profile image58
    jah1zposted 5 years ago

This is why debating Atheists have its worth!

The first step is to know the Word. Next comes Fear in the Living God (to keep your tongue trained on the Word and nothing artificial.....or an Atheist would have you on a silver platter for lunch).

Fear from mis-interpretation of the Word is akin to the mind being disciplined, and guided by the truth. In a debate with an Atheist, hard questions do come forth. This is a necessity to awaken the "spirit" which is "truths" within all of us that believe. Thus why we must believe in the Word or believe in God.

When the spirit takes is guiding you, you cannot go wrong. You will see then, it's not really a competition to debate an Atheist but an opening of "awareness" for yourself, which is wisdom, from the Living God. Be great.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just Atheists, huh?
      Yeah, that's what people keep saying, however, I've read the words. And aside from the mystic BS, Jesus' message of love, mercy and compassion, still ring true. It's too bad more people didn't actually do as they are told.
      Fear in the living G/god? Maybe in you and others who believe as you do.
      This makes no sense. But, I'm not surprised.
      Believe all you like. When your actions speak differently than that of love, is where you cross a line you cannot come back from. I don't care if you think your G/god has forgiven you, your actions will have spoken for you.
      lol
      roll

2. pennyofheaven profile image79
      pennyofheavenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you are saying God gives wisdom via the guiding spirit. I do agree. Fear only arises when one cannot discern what is of spirit and what is of the mind.

1. profile image58
        jah1zposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good analysis. I do agree.

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

Fear and loathing. Sounds like psychosis.

3. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

I think you are right in that we should (and any sane person would) fear a living God.  Any creature with unlimited power that takes notice of you will eventually cause great harm, just as the mythological God of Christianity (or any other religion I've ever heard of) did.

Thankfully there is no reason to have that kind of fear.

1. profile image58

Only to the non-believers would there be no fear, and God would stretch forth His hand more for you than the Believers. Those that believes, already with God. Those that don't are lost. And far be it of God to see His lost souls straying too far from the truth.

Blessed is he who God reach out to besides the believers.

1. Cagsil profile image60

lol lol

Lost? And here I thought I was finding myself for the last 35 years. roll

1. profile image58
          nonto21posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I found myself once and I still haven't stopped playing with it.

2. profile image58

Physically, as pertaining to being of the world and worldly, you are what you made of yourself. No disputes there, right? However, spiritually.....do you know yourself?

1. profile image58

Who cares? If I'm alive and I can experience life, then what does a belief matter, if not just to pass time.

1. profile image58

Free-will living then. You have that choice. Why antagonize, belittle others that believe? It's more godly to enjoy your free-will than putting down other people' free-will to want to believe.

1. profile image58

I never put you down personally, I merely conveyed my stance on theism. If you think I'm insulting anyone personally, please forgive me. If I got a little heated or actually attacked anyone, please copy and paste it. Otherwise, let's continue this discussion like the adults we are pretending to be.

1. profile image58

.....then as you say.

2. Cagsil profile image60

roll hmm

working