jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

What's Your Interpretation of the Mark Of The Beast?

1. profile image61
    jah1zposted 4 years ago

It's only fair to hear other interpretations from a different angle than my own. I delight to hear it from those that may disagree with mine.

1. profile image70
      Robertr04posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Before we get started, I want to have a CLEAR understandig what your view is. Proceed sir.

1. profile image61
        jah1zposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Robert, with you, I have to really breakdown a lot of things, man. It's harder to do when I have to keep switching over to bible scriptures, contextualize the story and then googling historical events to get the proper dates, times and evidence to present it in my commentary.

You do a good job working me like a mule, dude. I will get back to you, indeed. And that "time, times and half a time" ---- I'm right that it landed us right around the Atlantic Slave Trade. I will be getting back with you soon.

1. profile image70

I would really like to know where or who from you are getting your info. This is the last comment from me on that other subject. Look at Rev.12:15, then look at Dan.7:25. Can you see the harmony? They are both talking about the papacy at the same time period. Where is your scripture to back up what you say? When you discuss biblical interpretations, it would benefit you to have the scriptual proof. Show me the book, chap. and verse. Do you understand that a time and a times and a half a time are actually periods of time? Do you understand That Rev. is a book dominated by symbolism? So is Dan., for that matter, that's is why the explain so much about each other. They go hand in hand. It is difficult to talk about one and not the ot With an open mind and heart you will find the bible explains itself. Somewhere along the line in gaining a little knowledge about the Hebrew people you seem to have missed a great deal. One of the reasons we miss is because most of us have little or no knowledge of the ancient Hebrew or Greek, language and culture. People try and say this is not important, but quite frankly it is very important. Most of us are reading a book re-written by those out to deceive. You are making mistakes, big time, and you are letting your ego get in the way. How long have you come into this knowledge? Enough of that. I'm waiting on your mark. of the beast. Meanwhile, punch in,Kingdom of Yahuah and click on mark of the beast, you might find this interesting. Not my final thought, but interesting. Shalum

2. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago

A wedding ring!  yikes

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6812619.jpg

1. profile image61
      jah1zposted 4 years ago in reply to this

LOL! Nicceeee.

2. profile image70

Thanks Randy, all we need now is for you to preside at the ceremony. And bring the whole gang with you. Drinks are on me.LOL

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
        Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No thanks, I always cry at weddings!  Poor dudes!  lol

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6812619.jpg

working