Inspirational Bible Verses Are A Blessing To Women
Women Need Inspirational Bible Verses
Inspirational Bible verses inspire and comfort women who are stressed from work, family and daily cares.
Take heart! Gain calm! God speaks to us through the Holy Bible.
Keeping a Christian journal and writing down the inspirational Bible verses that touch you can help you take a pause during the day and remember that God loves you and wants you to be close to Him. Whatever you read goes into your subconscious, so make sure you read and study those quotes and sayings that you want in your brain.
God also wants the best for us. Proverbs 31 is an especially good chapter to learn what God considers the virtues of a woman. Practicing these traits is in your best interest, for God has given us directions for a happy life.
- A good wife is worth more than rubies.
- Be good to your husband.
- Help the poor and needy.
- Dress your family & yourself in good clothing.
- Know how to buy & sell real estate.
- Be cheerful.
- Conduct yourself so your family can say they are proud of you.
- Don't be deceived by charm.
- Recognize that beauty is vain and fades.
- Honor the Lord.
Also study the great women of the Bible, women that can encourage us through their stories. Some of these women went through trials that would seem to crush them, but they came through as we can, too.
image of Bible in public domain clip art
Inspirational Bible Verses for Women
King James Version (in the Public Domain & royalty-free)
Bible Verses That May Become Your Favorites
- As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
- One thing have I desired of the Lord, that I will seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. Psalm 27:4
- The Lord is my strength and my shield. Psalm 28:7
- This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
- A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. Proverbs 15:1
- Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. Proverbs 31:10
- Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. Proverbs 31:28
- Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised. Proverbs 31:30
- For with God all things are possible. Mark 10:27
- Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. John 11:25-26
- This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. John 15:12
Great Women of the Bible
Let the lives of these women inspire and encourage you.
Great Women of the Bible
Wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
found in the Book of Genesis
Followed her mother-in-law's faith. "Whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God."
found in the Book of Ruth
A prophetess and a judge.
found in the Book of Judges
The mother of Jesus, our Savior.
found in the Books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
Bibles Just For Women
Many women find that a Bible just for them is a great help in coping with the cares of the day.
The NKJV (New King James Version) "Woman Thou Art Loosed" is a beautiful Bible for women. Over a hundred Amazon reviewers give this Bible 5 out of 5 stars because they feel that this is the perfect Bible for women. The editor is T. D. Jakes, pastor and well-known author of bestsellers.
Read the reviews and see if this might be the perfect Bible for you. The text addresses emotional and spiritual issues from a biblical perspective and offers encouragement.
Features of this Bible include:
* Leading Ladies—portraits of biblical women
* More than 150 articles to instruct and encourage toward personal wholeness and release
* Soul Secrets—prayers written by T.D. Jakes to help pray through the sensitive issues of life
* "Where to Find Her" index to women of the Bible
* 600 Gospel Pearls—T.D. Jakes' short but powerful quotations to change and inspire
* The Victorious Christian Woman's Guide to Bible Reading
This Bible is part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles and has sold more than 693,000 copies.
The editor, T. D. Jakes, is the founder and the pastor of the Potter's House church in Dallas, Texas, U.S.A. He is the well-known author of bestsellers and frequently ministers in mass crusades and in conferences across the nation. His weekly television program is seen in millions of homes nationally. Jakes and his wife Serit and their five children reside in Dallas.
T. D. Jakes has authored the following books:
"Destiny: Step into Your Purpose"
"Let It Go: Forgive So You Can Be Forgiven"
"Instinct: The Power to Unleash Your Inborn Drive"
"Healing the Wounds of the Past"
"Identity: Discover Who You Are and Live a Life of Purpose"
"Promises From God for Single Women"
"Reposition Yourself: Living Life Without Limits"
"T.D. Jakes Speaks to Men, 3-in-1"
Another highly regarded Bible for women, you'll find devotionals relevant to women and sidebar questions to help you ponder God's Word. It includes a full year of all-new devotions by women of God, making this Bible engaging, practical, and versatile. Features Include:
* Complete text of the NIV---the most read, most trusted Bible translation
* A full year of weekday and weekend devotions bring insight and inspiration. Also included are questions for reflection to help women apply God's Word to life.
* Devotions by well-known---and not-so-well-known women of God, including Joni Eareckson Tada, Elisabeth Elliot, Lynne Hybels, Anne Graham Lotz, and Katie Brazelton
* Multiple reading plans for year-after-year use
* Introductions for each book of the Bible
* 500 callouts spotlighting key verses of the Bible for memorization and contemplation
* Author index with biographical information on each contributor
* Subject index to help you locate topics easily
* Presentation page
* Double-column format
Calming Music for a Stressful Day
Remind yourself daily of inspirational Bible verses.
A mug or mouse pad that you use every day can help you keep God's promises in mind.
A sweet watercolor bluebird on a soft blue mouse pad.
"Fear not for I am with you. . ." Isaiah 41:10
Christian Journals To Write In
A Christian journal helps you preserve notes and thoughts. It can be your spiritual companion. Many times in our lives we need to reflect on our circumstances to gain a clearer understanding of God's Will for us. Writing something down brings clarity to your thoughts. You may have noticed that when your mind seems confused, if you talk about it aloud or write it down, your thoughts coalesce and become clearer.
A very pretty journal to write in, with a hard cover of embossed shiny butterflies, overlaying a glorious verse from 2 Corinthians 5:17. The sturdy wire-bound pages have 1 inch coils and lined pages, each page carrying an inspirational passage at the bottom.
Give one as a gift. There's a presentation page in the front.
6 x 8.25 Inch - 192 Lined Pages
Daily devotionals just for women, with ample journaling space and a relevant scripture and prayer.
Written especially for you, this deluxe daily devotional journal packs a powerful dose of comfort, inspiration, and wisdom into just-right-sized readings. Each day's reading will meet you right where you are--and is complemented by ample journaling space and a relevant scripture and prayer that will encourage your heart.
Christian Journaling Links
Need a little help getting started?
More by this Author
Ehrman Tapestry is known for their needlepoint kits of exceptional quality. Here's where you can find kits you can make.
When creating content for a web site, you need to credit your images & photos. Here's a quick tutorial!
Pickfair was the world-famous Hollywood home of silent movie superstars Mary Pickford and Douglas Fairbanks Sr. It is no more. This is its story.