Karma and Wicked Acts: Surprise--You Won't Incur Negative Karma Through These 7 Things
Everyone would rather avoid the hassles they encounter in this life. The way to do so or at least minimize them in a future life is to constantly be very conscious of your intent and actions and always do the right thing. In doing so, you positively direct your future life destiny (immutable, fated circumstances).
We’ve found, through over 25 years of empirical, objective research that exactly what makes you pick up negative karma may not be what you think. What you believe to be behavior that will haunt you in a future life, actually is not.
Go ahead and do these 7 things on a regular basis and you can be sure that you won’t gain one bit of bad karma.
1. Traffic violations such as speeding or running a red light. We always advise to avoid breaking the law, but such lawlessness won’t, in itself, attach bad karma to your spiritual scorecard. Just remember to avoid putting anyone else at risk.
2. Harming or offending someone by accident, such as hurting someone’s feelings or accidentally hurting them while playing football. This is a tough one because it’s not easy to completely forgive yourself--getting rid of hidden, subconscious guilt can take lifetimes. At the same time, the mere act of accidentally harming someone won’t make you gain negative karma.
3. Swearing—they’re just words, for heaven’s sake. Don’t do it around kids, but cussing to blow off steam or vent your pent up emotions won’t make you pick up any bad karma.
You do, however, pick up nasty karma when you direct your harsh energy through, for example, bad-word-tirades at another individual, with even the slightest intent to harm. The intent to harm someone is a karmic crime. Just as it’s possible to detect positive energy sent your way, it’s possible to feel negative vibes beamed to you, so don’t send anyone hate energy or you’ll have that same vibe sent to you, in time.
4. Getting reasonably drunk on alcohol. Sure, if you drink excessively on a regular basis, you’re going to incur some harsh health karma. But if you’re keeping up with your responsibilities, not offending or harming anyone else (or putting anyone at risk), you’re fine. Go ahead and have a few drinks. But just keep in mind that the health you establish in this life goes with you into future lives.
We’ve both seen ourselves in past life regression sessions as neglecting our health, a recurring theme, including drinking too much and avoiding proper nutrition. These incarnations have included excessive self-disregard, for instance, as spiritual initiates (e.g., monks, etc.) out of a false notion of godliness, exploring the seas lacking necessities, or as mercenary soldiers in times of famine.
In this life, aggravating health karma has caught up to us: we’ve incarnated with overly-sensitive digestive health. We’re forced this time around to eat well and overall live a healthy lifestyle, or feel terrible. Treat your body well now so you can help to avoid future life bad health karma.
5. Fibbing to help someone. Telling a white lie to defend someone, as long as it doesn’t harm anyone else (including the person you’re defending), won’t make you pick up bad karma.
6. You’ll be happy to know that if someone breaks into your home and your life is in danger, you’ll gain zero negative karma by welcoming the intruder with a bullet (or bullets). Self-defense is not a spiritual crime.
At the same time, it’s not easy to avoid (false) guilt if you were to blow away a criminal out of self-defense. Keep in mind that if you don’t rid yourself of the guilt, you may draw that soul to you for another round in a future life.
7. Go ahead and wipe out the parasites and negative bacteria in your body, kill the germs on your countertop with cleanser, and squash that mosquito, fly, rodent, or other living organism. These acts incur no bad karma, as long as you make sure to avoid intentionally making the living organism suffer. At the same time, purposely killing your friend’s dog will make you pick up bad karma.
Although always attempting to do the right thing takes a good amount of energy, take it easy on yourself and know you’re not going to gain any harsh karma through the above-mentioned things.
Copyright © Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo
More by this Author
Numbers symbolize qualities, as well as quantities. It’s optimum to have a balanced expression of any given root number 1 through 9, but the under-balanced and over-balanced forms are just as common, especially as...
Master numbers include double digit numbers 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, and 99. They are called Master Numbers because there is inherent masterful, or extraordinary promise symbolized by them. This energy is far...