Numerology and the Number 9: 7 Revelations for Self-Awareness
Numbers relate to quantities ("party of 3"), as well as qualities ("she's number one").
Personality traits, timing trends, and key events in your life are astonishingly and consistently represented by number symbolism, as empirically evidenced through the ages.
Although the mere mention of numerology in today's "if I can't touch it, I don't believe in it" society easily induces a wince, years of objective observation of distinct patterns comprised of multiple indicators in the comprehensive numerology charts (reflecting life circumstances) leaves all doubt behind. Back up the theories with a system of checks and balances including astrology and handwriting analysis, and you have reason to be confident with your hypotheses.
Below we outline the uniqueness of the number 9.
1. The number 9 is one of several unusual numbers in that it is very unpredictable. Just like 7, 11, 22, 33, and others, while under collective timing symbolized by its energy, for example, things often don't go as expected. In fact, a common theme includes events unfolding from out of nowhere, collapsing all hope of things going as you would have liked.
2. One thing that can be expected with the number 9 is endings. Although you might be able to rise above the conditions symbolized by the number 7 and detach from challenges, there is no way getting around the conclusions represented by the number 9. When it's over, it's over, and the energy of the number 9 can painfully remind you of that fact of life. No amount of inspiration can override this and change fate, unfortunately.
3. Those with heavy 9 energy usually appear to be natural leaders. Yet leaders need firm convictions, and a hidden uncertainty of their true principles is one of the biggest problems with the number 9. 9 can talk a good game, but when things are on the line, that inner vagueness and ambiguity pops up and can result in disaster, particularly in politics or other high-profile positions.
4. A related issue is problems with integrity. A theme is those with heavy 9 having a "do as I say, not as I do" way of living life. Things are so obscure in 9's world that bending the rules doesn't seem inappropriate, as long as that feeling of compassion and understanding of the highest good of mankind is present, as if the heart connection and intent matters more than actual behavior.
5. Nervous tension and anxiety attacks fall under the 9's domain, as do problematic emotional issues. Take it easy under heavy 9 timing, or you'll have a rough ride. Best advice is to take a detached, yet understanding approach to things, and also drop your expectations of how you want things to be, even though your demands might seem to be reasonable.
6. One of the best things about the number 9 are the inherent rewards. The benefits can be through your love life, career, fame, family, friends, or money, and they are often vast. One thing to keep in mind though: under heavy 9 timing, the good life experienced is unexpectedly cut short, post 9 timing. So live it up, by all means, but keep it in perspective. If it seems too good to be true, it might be. A reliable numerology software program like Numerology Decoder can help you understand your basic timing and personality.
7. If you have exceptional sympathy and tolerance, think of how much better your life can be. Nothing really bothers you, and everything is beautiful. You can't seem to lose, and your gratitude is like a never ending river of opulence, gifting you with a wondrous life. This is the number 9.
Copyright © Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo
More by this Author
Master numbers include double digit numbers 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, and 99. They are called Master Numbers because there is inherent masterful, or extraordinary promise symbolized by them. This energy is far...
Numbers symbolize qualities, as well as quantities. It’s optimum to have a balanced expression of any given root number 1 through 9, but the under-balanced and over-balanced forms are just as common, especially as...