Best Martial Arts Quotes
Martial arts is a way of training the body and mind for combat. Here you will find some of the best martial arts quotes, that will be useful for scripts for animation, movies, of if you simply want to have that graphical movie experience while sparring with your friend, just implement ome of the best martial arts quote that are shown below
Wise Quotes For Sparring
- · Always fight from a somewhat centralized position, and don’t bypass your target
- Bruce Lee
- · Blows aren’t hits at a mark, however it is driven through a mark. It important in fighting in any sport to follow through with attacks.
- Bruce Lee
- · Never use martial arts for vengeance, but for self defense
Quotes to Motivate You to Succeed
In martial arts before fighting you might sometimes feel a sharp shock of fear incited in you. This fear always come from your knowledge that you might get severly hurt of even just the fact that you might lose. Here are ome of the best martial arts quotes that will help you overcome that fear that you may feel
- · If you pay attention you will realize that the stiffest tree is the easilest to break. But if you take note of the willow or bamboo tree you will see that it survives by bending with the wind.
- · Simplicity is the way to intelligence
- Bruce Lee
- · The way you think is the way you will become
Now Here are Some of the Best Martial Arts Quotes of Intimidation
- · You idiot you’re no match for me
- · Did you really think that you could defeat me
- · Your words they are strong, but your skill they are weak
- · You insolent fool, did you really think that you could challenge me?
- · I see that you have been practicing
Some of the Best Martial Arts Quotes: Yells
Yelling in martial arts is very important. It motivates the individual and intimidates others. It must done done in a very loud and convincing manner. Yelling is done before, on , and after performing moves. This yelling has been one aspect that has given martial arts its current level of famousity, and is what I used to distinguish it from the everyday free style fighing. Below are some of the best martial arts yells.
- · Ya!
- · OS!
Ki ap! (Key-hap)
I hope this blog was somewhat useful. Now you have an insight of some of the best martial arts quotes.
More by this Author
A US visa is a document that gives permission to person of Nationalities that require it, to go to the border of the US. Once at the border the immigration officer will decide on how much time to grant the visitor to...
Karate is a method of self-defense using open hand combat and weapons that was developed in the RyuKyu archipelago which is now Okinawa Japan. There are two main branches of Karate; Okinawan (Traditional), and Japanese...
A permanent resident card is a card that gives an individual permission to live, work and get educated for as long as that person so desires. This document is issued by the government of the country of destination....