Green Bay Packers Football Trivia
Think you know Green Bay Packers football trivia? I’ve put together some sports trivia questions from the history of the Green Bay Packers professional football team that I think any football fan would be interested in.
You may find some of these Green Bay Packers trivia questions a little easier than some of the others, but I think you will find all of them to be challenging.
15 correct – You are a serious Green Bay Packers fan. You are awarded two lifetime tickets from every NFL stadium so you will never miss an away game either. (Since we are making all of this up, let’s throw in travel too.)
11-14 correct – You are awarded two lifetime tickets to all home games.
6-10 correct – You get two tickets to this week’s game and show up to the stadium only to find out it’s an away game.
0-5 correct – The team locks you in a locker before the game.
Green Bay Packers DVDs From Amazon
Green Bay Packers Items From Amazon
Green Bay Packers NFL Football Trivia Questions
1. In 2004, two Green Bay receivers became the most prolific duo in Packers history from the standpoint of number of receptions and yardage for one season. Name them.
2. Since 1959, what was the coldest recorded home game in Packer’s history?
3. Which quarterback/receiver duo was the most prolific in Packer’s history from the standpoint of touchdowns scored?
4. Prior to being head coach of the Packers, Vince Lombardi was offensive coordinator of what team that also had Hall of Fame coach Tom Landry as its defensive coordinator?
5. In what year was Green Bay Stadium officially named Lambeau Field?
6. Who was the first player to do the “The Lambeau Leap?”
7. Who did the Packers beat to win their first Super Bowl?
8. Who did the Packers beat to win their first game ever?
9. Who threw Green Bay’s first pass ever?
10. Who is credited with coming up with the nickname “Titletown”?
11. As August, of 2008 who holds the record for scoring the most points in single Packer game?
12. How many League Championships have the Packers won through the 2008 season?
13. What year did Vince Lombardi first join the Packers as their coach?
14. Who was the first Green Bay Packer to rush for 1,000 yards in a season?
15. Max McGee was one of the heroes of Super Bowl I when he caught seven passes for 138 yards and 2 touchdowns. He had caught only 4 passes all year, and wasn’t expected to play. He found out he was starting at the last minute when which starting Packer receiver was unable to play?
Scroll Down For Answers To Green Bay Packers NFL Football Trivia
1. In 2004, Javon Walker, (89 receptions, 1,382 yards) and Donald Driver, (84 receptions, 1,208 yards) became the Packer’s most prolific receiving duo. (Total 173 receptions and 2,590 yards)
2. Minus 13 degrees on Dec 31, 1967 vs. the Dallas Cowboys, a game Green Bay won, 21-17. (The wind chill was minus 46 degrees.)
3. Brett Favre and Antonio Freeman connecting for 57 touchdowns.
4. The New York Giants.
5. 1965, on September 7.
6. LeRoy Butler’s spontaneous action came after scoring a touchdown against the Los Angeles Raiders on Dec. 26, 1993, at Lambeau Field.
7. They beat the Kansas City Chiefs 35-10 in Super Bowl I on Jan. 15, 1967.
8. They beat the Minneapolis Marines 7-6 on October 23, 1921.
9. Adolph Kliebhan started the team’s first game, but Curly Lambeau threw both Packer’s passes that day.
10. Jack Yuenger first coined Green Bay "Titletown" after the team's 1961 NFL championship. He was a Green Bay Press-Gazette advertising manager and printed the new nickname on celebratory signs for fan distribution.
11. Paul Hornung, scored 33 points against the Baltimore Colts on Oct. 8, 1961. (4 touchdowns, 6 extra points, 1 field goal)
12. They have won 12. (1929-30-31, 1936, 1939, 1944, 1961-62, 1965-66-67, 1996)
13. 1959. Coach Lombardi coached the team from 1959-1967. He was 89-29- 4 during the regular seasons (.746) and 9-1-0 in the playoffs (.900)
14. Tony Canadeo rushed for 1,052 yards on 208 attempts in 1949.
15. Boyd Dowler.
Other NFL Football Trivia Sites
- NFL Records and History
Think you know something about National Football League (NFL) records and history? Ive put together some sports trivia questions from the history of the NFL with regard to NFL records and history, both single season and career that I think any footba
- Pittsburgh Steelers Football Trivia Questions
Think you know Pittsburgh Steelers football trivia? Ive put together some sports trivia questions from the history of the Pittsburgh Steelers professional football team. You may find some of these Pittsburgh Steelers trivia questions...
- Miami Dolphins Football Trivia
Think you know Miami Dolphins football trivia? Ive put together some sports trivia questions from the history of the Miami Dolphins professional football team. You may find some of these Miami Dolphins trivia questions a little...
- Dallas Cowboys Football Trivia Questions
Think you know Dallas Cowboys football trivia? Ive put together some sports trivia questions from the history of the Dallas Cowboys professional football team. You may find some of these Dallas Cowboys trivia questions a little easier than some of t
- Chicago Bears Football Trivia Questions
Think you know Chicago Bears football trivia? Ive put together some sports trivia questions from the history of the Chicago Bears professional football. You may find some of these Chicago Bears trivia questions a little easier than some of the other
- Sports Trivia Questions Super Bowl Trivia
Think you know NFL Super Bowl trivia? Ive put together some sports trivia questions from the world of professional football that I think any football fan would be interested in. You may find some of these Super Bowl trivia questions...
More by this Author
Why the 1972 Miami Dolphins are the greatest team in NFL history.
Think you know Chicago Bears football trivia? I’ve put together some sports trivia questions from the history of the Chicago Bears professional football. Try the quiz and see how you do.
The free playing card clip art below comes in three categories; a complete set of regular playing cards for anyone who want to add their own effects, a “puzzle” effect and a “stretched” effect.