Julia Mancuso Women's Alpine - who knew?
Alpine Skiing kind of caught me off guard
I have never watched Alpine Skiing much. I know who Bode Miller was.
But I caught Julia Mancuso and Lindsey Vonn's first medal wins and have been following it since recording all events these two awesome girls have been in.
It's been pretty cool and fun to watch.
Lindsey has been so strong skiing so hard over injury. She is quite amazing.
Julia showed her fun personality when she won and dropped onto her back and kicked her legs back and forth in the air like a kid. Awesome.
Julia Mancuso Photos - Not only talented, but beautiful
Julia Mancuso stats
Here's some info I found:
1) She's 25, born March 9, 1984 in Reno Nevada. She grew up in Lake Tahoe.
2) She previously won the gold at the 2006 olympics and has won 3 medals in the world championships.
3) Her 3 medals are most ever for a woman's alpine skiier.
4) Her teammates and fans call her "Super Jules".
5) She has endorsements from Rossignol skis, Lange boots and POC helemets.
6) There doesn't appear to be a Julia Mancuso boyfriend right now. She was previously linked to Norwegian alpine skier Aksel Lund Svindal.
Former Julia Mancuso Boyfriend - Norwegian Alpin Skier Aksel Lund Svindal
Here are some of my other hubs you may enjoy:
More by this Author
One of Norways Fjords - Oslo Another Fjord Taking your family to see Norway is a way to take show them the natural looks of beauty that Northern Europe has to offer. Norway tourism's most compelling character is the...
I love writing about travel and food. This is not my usual blog, but it was a conversational piece at the bar last night and I thought, "I am going to write a hub about this!" Also, I am not homophobic in any...