My 10 Sporting Predictions For 2011.
With a new year, comes new hope, a fresh start, a clean slate. The sporting calender goes on but, your predictions for 2010 are now over, how did you do?
Did you predict the premiership winner? Did you correctly predict AP McCoy would win the Grand National and BBC sports personality award? Did you predict Tiger Woods wood have not won a tour event and lose the number 1 spot? If you did well done, you surely have a midus touch but, what about 2011? What or who are the stars to look out for? Make your predictions for 2011, for fun and see how many you get right at the end of the year.
Make ten predictions and see if you can beat me. Go on I challenge you. My predictions for 2011 are:-
- New Zealand will finally end their run of being the best team between world cups and lift the Webb Ellis trophy, on home soil.
- Wayne Rooney will leave Manchester United this Summer. Alex Ferguson will finally exect revenge on Rooney and let him leave for sunnier climes.
- Tigers Wood will regain is crown as the worlds number 1 golfer this year. He achieves this by winning two majors along the way.
- Fabio Cappello will be asked to step down from his role as England Manager after a poor start to the European Championship qualifiers. Harry Redknapp will take over on a four deal.
- British Super Middleweight Champion, James Degale will win his first world title belt late in 2011.
- At the IAAF World Championships in Korea, Usain Bolt will set a new 100m world record, after finally recovering from injury.
- Kevin Pietersen will become the fans favourite again this Summer by being the highest scoring batsman for England in the test series against India.
- Andy Murray will make his first Wimbledon Singles final this year but, sadly loses in 4 sets.
- Fernando Alonso will win the F1 championship in his Ferrari car and then announce he is to join another manufacturer for the 2012 season.
- In Football the premiership top four will be 1st Manchester United, 2nd Manchester City, 3rd Tottenham Hotspur, 4th Arsenal. Chelsea will fail to win a champions league place on goal difference.
Go on theres mine, i have spent many days gazing into my crystal ball and i can see the future, can you?
No comments yet.