My 72 Hour Emergency Kit
Long Term Survival Article By Cow Flipper
- End Times Survival Network
The End Times Survival Network is a guide to survive any major life altering event. It is meant as a reminder as to what could happen if a major life altering civilization ending event would occur. From small local disasters to a planetary wide catas
My Home Emergency Kit
I was going to go ahead and take inventory of my personal emergency kit so I then decided well what the heck. At least I can show the people that I at least practice what I preach. This is a very small kit just for our family if stuff ever gets bad. Even if the emergency is us loosing our home we will have this kit to take with us. So I figured what the heck just photograph the stuff and place your list on a hub.
This has both the gear list in the kit and the medical supplies in the medical kit.
This is not a camping trip kit. It is a stay where you are as long as you possibly can kit. After 72 hours it is then time to move on to Plan B.
My 72 Emergency Go KitClick thumbnail to view full-size
My Personal Inventory of My Kit
- 12 Ready to Eat Meals
- 6 Lemonade Packs
- 4-2 Hour Canned Heats a Total of 8 Hours
- Solar Dynamo Crank Charge Shortwave AM/FM Weather-band Emergency Radio
- Sangean AA Battery operated AM/FM Radio
- Emergency Lighting Kit
- 6 Emergency Candles
- 2 LED Flashlights
- 1 LED Lamp With Emergency Red Flasher
- 1 Garmin GPS location Device
- 7 x 35 Binoculars
- 2 Cobra Microtalk Walkie-Talkies
- 1 Military Grade Compass
- Sun Glasses
- Pepper Spray
- Plastic Club
- 3 Hunting knives
- Strong Adhesives Super Glue
- Duct Tape and Electrical Tape
- 1 Watch
- 4 Packs of Matches and 2 Lighters
- Harmonica and Other Books to Read
- Packs of Bottled Waters
- Water Purification Tablets
- Canned Foods Already on Hand
- Carton Milk (Boxed) For Cooking
- An Exta Propane Tank or Charcoal and Fluid for your Grill
- 5 Gallon Bucket
- Heavy Duty Medium Sized Out Door Trash Bags
- Lime and Lye
My Medical Emergency KitClick thumbnail to view full-size
The Medical Supplies and Kit
- 1 Set of Crutches
- 1 Removable Cast for Either Leg
- 1 Walker
- 1 Soft Military Splint
- 2 Smart Temp Bags 1 lrg, 1 med
- 4 Bandage Rolls
- 2 Sports Tapes
- 2 Arm Slings
- 2 Wrist-braces
- 1 Wrist Splint
- 1 Military Multibandage
- 3 Medical Tape Rolls
- 1 Eye Patch
- 1 Clotting Sponge for Bleeding
- Kit Box - 3 Suture Kits, Razor Blade, Scissors, Clippers, Band-Aids, Small Gauze, Antibiotic Ointment, Butterfly Closures.
- Snake-Bite Kit
- Poisoned Sumac Relief Ointment
- Cooling Gel for Burns
- Aloe Ointment
- Alcohol Sterile Pads
- Dermaplast Pain Spray
- Muscle Pain Relief Ointment
- Tooth Pain Ambesol
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Oxygen and Heart Rate Machine
Do You Have a Kit?
Do you have a plan for a major emergency?See results without voting
I hope this gives you a good idea on how to prepare for a disaster. You never know what will happen so its a good idea to have a BUG-OUT option. I have my kit for my wife kids and I and we have a place to go with more food storage after we use up what we have. It's all being prepared but not to the point of paranoia. Thanks for reading.
Are You Even Near Prepared? An Ounce of Caution vs A Pound of Cure:
- Preparing for the Cascadia Earthquake Disaster
This article is about the cascadia fault line and the impending massive earthquake off the northwest coast.
More by this Author
Learn about Oregon's natural wild mushrooms and truffles. Learn about their seasons and environments and how to collect them to be used in your food.
A quick guide to help those of us who never think about such things a look into what it would take to survive a catastrophic event.
A look into rapid hypnotic induction, this guide demonstrates two ways to put someone into a quick trance.
No comments yet.