My collection of quotes on love and team sports : Football Quotes
Have you ever wonder what is the relationship of love and sports, just a thought, or is there ever a relation between the rules of games and the mechanics of sports and the rules of love. How about love, are there rules in love which makes it similar to sports?
When I am not doing anything I always get a pen and a small stick on papers and I begin to write quotations or sayings, then I post it in the refrigerator, usually about love, inspirations, sentiments and motivational ones too. I have a collection of quotes about the connection between "sports and love". This is just for fun, after reading it, choose your favorite quote and tell us why.
- Love is the biggest thing after football
- Love is the biggest thing next to Super Bowl (again hehe)
- Love is like football, the more advances you make, the more pass you do and the more yards you run, the more you score and the more you win
- Love is as many touchdown as in football, the more touchdown you have, the more wins you have
- Tell me who your quarter back is and I will tell you if I will love you
- Love is like a baseball, the more “homeruns” or base you have, the more score you will have
- Even if you hit me or batter me, you can Sox me or Yankee me, as long as you love me, it will be fine
- Love is like a soccer ball, it is in black and white, it is either you love me or you don’t
You can be a Giants fan, Dolphins fan, Chargers fan, Vikings fan, Lions fan, Saints fan, But if you are a Steelers fan, I am your number one fan
- You can either teach or coach me, but you have to defend me if you love me
- Love me for what I am and not for what I become if my team wins
- Love is like a basketball, sometimes you’re down, sometimes you lay it up, or dunk, either way, you need to shoot in order to score
- Love is like cricket, you have to bat and bat and ball to score and win
- Love is like a cricket it is a two team game, and you need to bat and run and advance, then you can win
- Love is a like a football field, it is open it is wide and anybody can go inside as long as you know how to play the game
- Love is like basketball, every time you touched me you get a foul
- Love is like a hockey, you either hit or miss
- Love is like track and field, the fastest you run and the more distance you go, the winner you become
- Love is like a basketball, you can pass and pass, as long as you shoot it is fine with me
- Do you love me because I am a good cyclist, or I am a good cyclist because you love me?
- Love is like swimming, the more laps you do and the more you float the more you win
- Sports team is like love, in order to win you need to be a team
- Love is like a sports, it is either you are loyal to me or to the team, if not you are booted out
Copyright prettydarkhorse all rights reserved, 2010
More by this Author
Lucky and Unlucky Numbers in Chinese Culture The study of Chinese culture is very interesting because they have so much superstitions and beliefs like numerology, using the laws of heaven and earth (astronomy and...
Every year during springtime, April 23 to be exact, the English people celebrate their national day in remembrance of their patron saint -- St. George. St.George is the patron saint of England and he is depicted as a...
Color Your Day : The Benefits of Color Therapy. Color, color, color, color, it brightens the day and make you happier specially at times when you are stressed out. People have color preferences and usually they based...