Paul Brown Stadium - Home of the Cincinnati Bengals
Directions to Paul Brown Stadium Area
To access the area from I-71 southbound, use the Gilbert Avenue Exit to Court Street. Turn right on Court Street and then left on Reedy and then turn left on Eggleston to Pete Rose Way. To continue to Paul Brown Stadium, turn left onto Mehring Way and drive approximately 1/2 mile. Paul Brown Stadium can also be reached by exiting at 3rd St. and following the blue guide signs.
From southbound I-75, exit at Freeman Avenue, Exit 1-G. Travel through 2 stoplights and turn left onto Mehring Way. Follow Mehring Way to all facilities. Exit at 7th St. or 5th St. for Downtown parking.
From northbound I-71/I-75across the Brent Spence Bridge into Ohio and stay right. Exit at 5th Street in Cincinnati and turn right onto Central Avenue. Access is also available by exiting at 5th St. in Covington and either turn left on Main St. to the Clay Wade Bailey Bridge or left on Greenup St. to the Roebling Suspension Bridge.
From eastbound US 50(the 6th St. Viaduct), exit at Freeman Avenue to Mehring Way. Follow Mehring Way to all facilities. Exit at 5th St. for Downtown parking.
From westbound US 50 (Columbia Parkway),exit at Eggleston Avenue and go south to Mehring Way. Exit at 4th St. or 6th St. for Downtown parking.
From northbound I-471, exit at 6th St. in Ohio for Downtown Parking.
Paul Brown Stadium
Home of the Cincinnati Bengals
Paul Brown Seating Chart
ATMs at Paul Brown Stadium
For the patrons convenience, ATMs are located throughout Paul Brown Stadium.
- Outside Stadium - North Plaza outside Gate C
- North Plaza - inside the Pro Shop
- East Sideline - Section 140
- West Sideline - Section 114
- East Canopy - Section 344
- West Canopy - Section 314
- East Club - Section 241
- West Club - Section 212
Family Restrooms at Paul Brown Stadium
For the convenience of the patrons, there are 14 family bathrooms located throughout the stadium
- East Sideline - Sections 134 and 146
- West Sideline - Sections 104 and 116
- Plaza - Sections 102, 118, 132, 148 and 150
- North Club - Section 224
- East Canopy - Sections 337 and 343
- West Canopy - Sections 306 and 314
- East Club Lounge
- West Club Lounge
First Aid Stations
First Aid stations are located throughout the stadium at:
- East Sideline - Section 136
- West Sideline - Section 116
- North Plaza - Section 129
- East Canopy - Section 334
- West Canopy - Section 316
Paul Brown Stadium Facts
- Paul Brown Stadium had 65,535 seating capacity of which 7,600 are club seats that are extra wide and cushioned located in the prime viewing area
- There are 114 Private suites that offer the all of the comforts of home and more. Climate controlled, or open window, its up to you. Specialized catering, personalized concierge service and elegant interior designs
- Paul Brown Stadium covers approximately 22 acres
- PB Stadium 157 feet high
- Playing surface is field turf
- It took 11,000 tons of steel to reinforce the concrete at PB Stadium
- 95,000 cubic yards of concrete of poured concrete
- 330 miles of electrical wire
- 1,200 doors
- 1,438,000 square feet of drywall
- 8,000 trees and shrubs surround the stadium
Paul Brown Stadium Experience
Paul Brown Stadium is a state of the art arena for viewing the Bengals road to the Super Bowl. Watching your Favorite players like Carson Palmer, Chad OchoCinco, Terrell Owens, Cedric Benson. You can view the game from regular seating, enjoy the game from club seating, or be a VIP in the private suites. The private suites offer all of the creature comforts of home, it is like being at the game and watching the game in your own Bengals Man Cave all rolled into one. Before and after the game you may find yourself tailgating with friends, old and new. It's time to take the first step and order your Cincinnati Bengal tickets today.
More by this Author
DFMA (Design for Manufacturing and Assembly) is a system comprised of various design principles that, when used properly, will improve the ability for a design to be easily manufactured and assembled. Some principles...
Cornhole Boards - What makes quality cornhole boards? This site has the specifications for cornhole boards sanctioned by either the ACO or the ACA. This page also has a four part video showing the making of a...
Fifth Wheel Steer Trailers are a unique part of the In-plant Industrial Trailer Family that are an economical alternative to other more costly forms of material handling equipment. There are many standard versions...