Table Tennis Conversion Top
A cheap way to play ping pong AND pool.
A table tennis conversion top converts play and fun into your home immediately
Do you have a pool table but no table tennis table? Well, poor you, because pool is sure a great game but table tennis (aka ping pong) can be twice as much fun. If you've been playing billiards for the last fifteen years I bet you're tired of it. Or maybe you just want the action of a new sport. Well, folks that's where a table tennis conversion top will come right into "play" for you and your family and all your little children running around that need an outlet to expel their pongey energy.
A table tennis conversion top is a ping pong table top that mounts on top of your present pool table. You can add it and remove it at will, just like that.
Remember, kids should not really play too much pool because it's a grown-up gambling game, but table tennis is a game for everyone.
Buy it for less from Amazon!
Picking the right conversion top
- Measure your pool table and make sure the table tennis conversion top you buy will fit it. (Most will, so you might as well just go ahead and order it.)
- How serious a player are you? The more serious, the more cash you should spend -- basically this will just get you a sturdier conversion top to bounce your balls on. (It'll play more like the Olympics.)
- Does the TTCT you're ordering have a net and posts that comes with it? Some do, some don't. Also, most manufacturers will give you a discount to throw in a net and posts.
- Don't forget rackets and balls. Those almost definitely won't come with your new table tennis conversion tops.
- Buy it from Amazon. They have the best prices around.
Table tennis conversion tops.
The cheaper way to make your kids shut up
So folks, that's about it about ye old table tennis conversion tops. You just have to buy one and stick it on your pool table, secure it, and don't worry it will probably come built in with something like foam pads to protect your old trusty, worthy and expensive pool table from scratching or felt-tearing.
Then finally just send your kids down into the basement to play ping pong til their hearts content -- believe me they will. Or you can get an outdoor one if that's what you need; weatherproof.
If you ask me there are few better deals out there nowadays. Cough up $200 or less instead of purchasing a new table tennis table for like $600.
Let me know if you get one and you like it -- which brand is it. Leave me a comment here because I like to keep up with what's good in the hood for all my present and future readers.
Thank you. Have a good day. Now just buy it!!! (Don't tell your wife -- let it be a surprise then take her out on a romantic dinner and get away from the kids.)
More about table tennis conversion tops:
- How to Buy a Table Tennis Conversion Top
A table tennis conversion top is a masterful invention. It’s so simple I can’t believe I didn’t think of it. Anyway, it’s basically just the top of a ping pong table. No legs. That’s it. You...
More by this Author
In these day of increasingly unplugged electronics, it almost seems like the clock radio is a thing of the past. However, I have still not found a better replacement for my "digital time-telling alarm clock"...