Ten Signs You Are Suffering From NASCAR Withdrawal
Symptoms of NASCAR withdrawal
It's only been a few weeks since the last race of the season and yet, we miss it already. On Sundays, we find ourselves switching the channels aimlessly hoping to find something, anything about racing. If you find yourself doing any of the ten things listed below you are suffering from NASCAR withdrawal. Don't worry it only lasts until February...
10. You get out that old VCR and pop in your favorite races from the 80's.
9. You sit on your porch swing watching traffic go by screaming "GO GO GO!"
8. Every time you go to Walmart and see that Kevin Harvick cut out for Budweiser you burst out bawling.
7. You get pulled over for speeding and tell the officer you were qualifying.
6. You buy a used race engine and put it in your 1987 Ford Escort hatchback and race it down the local high school track field.
5. You get a Tony Stewart tattoo on your chest.
4. You steal your kids Matchbox cars and draw a black circle track on the kitchen floor and race them around it yelling "VROOM VROOM!"
3. Every time you hear the national anthem, you yell "GENTLEMAN START YOUR ENGINES" and make a noise like a car.
2. You stand outside the movie theater 3 days before the show starts in memory of last years race at Dega.
and the number one way to know you are suffering from withdrawal is....
1. You throw skittles in the toilet and flush so you can watch a 30 second race.