When not at work and I have time for myself, how do I spend it?
Wow, thats rare nowadays! Given the demand for time and attention to a lot of other things outside of work, its a valued opportunity for me to have time, alone by myself.
Let's see. So what do I do? How do I let time pass by? Well, it actually depends on a lot of things for me to decide on what to do. My whereabouts is important, my resources count a lot too - and definitely my mood.
1. I read. I ready the Bible, inspirational, aspirational books. I read hubs. I read blogs. I read "home" magazines. I read "travel" magazines.
2. I walk. I exercise. Either I walk an hour in the park or in the mall, I just engage myself to physical activity. Sometimes when I am in the mood for it, I do gardening.
3. I go to the spa to have a de-stressing time for myself. I relax my mind and body.
4. I go to the salon ang get a trim or a manicure.
5. I shop or window shop - depending on my avaliable resources.
6. I write. I write blogs, hubs, short stories, poems - whatever it is I feel like writing. I just like to express myself.
7. I pray. I thank God for all my blessings.
8. I sleep and let my brain rest.
9. I clean the house. I move furnitures. I fix things that need repair.
10. B.I.B.O. - I breath in, breath out.