Top 10 Christmas or Birthday gift ideas for Arsenal fans. Arsenal Tattoo ?
Here are 10 Birthday or Christmas gift ideas for Arsenal fans.
1. A personalised car registration plate. How about ‘AFC 3’. This vehicle registration number was previously registered to Arsenal FC and was used on one of their team coaches. It was auctioned off when the club moved from Highbury to the Emirates, and is currently up for sale with £14,400 being the asking price. If you want to lower your sights a little, then how about ‘132 AFC’ for £5895.
Full Back Arsenal Tattoos
2. For someone who really wants to make a statement, maybe an Arsenal tattoo? For a full back tattoo such as such as something like the fan in the picture is sporting, it is going to set you back somewhere in the region of up to £2000. For a smaller one on the shoulder, you should expect to pay £50 to £60. Remember, a tattoo is for life, so shop around, and only use a top class tattoo artist.
3. Autographed memorabilia is always a good bet. A football signed by the whole of the 1979 FA Cup winning Arsenal team recently changed hands for £3000. But for as little as £160 you could pick up an Arsenal shirt signed by Andre Arshavin complete with a certificate of authenticity. Only buy from a reputable dealer as fake items are rife, particularly on the internet.
Arsenal Newcastle 1952 FA Cup Final Programme
4. Don’t want to risk the minefield of fake signed items? Then you could do a lot worse than plump for an old Arsenal programme. A 1952 Arsenal v Newcastle FA Cup Final programme in excellent condition is going to cost roughly £65.
5. Something to wear maybe? A current Arsenal shirt with a name and number printed on the back and with a Premier League badge costs £55 plus postage from the official club shop. Be careful when choosing a name, and don’t make the mistake of choosing someone who may well decide to move on during the next transfer window. Go for either your own name, or one of the legends such as Bergkamp 10, or Adams 6, or even better, the legendary late David ‘Rocky’ Rocastle.
6. Want to get them an experience instead of something material? An off peak tour of the Emirates Stadium and Museum costs £12 for an adult, £6 for children and OAPs, and under 5’s go free. Get an upgrade and have the legendary Charlie George conduct your tour for £35 for adults, £18 concessionary rate, and again under 5’s go free. All tours can be booked online at the official club website.
7. You can’t get a better experience as an Arsenal fan than watching the team live at the Emirates. The cheapest tickets for the home game against Chelsea on Monday 23rd December 2013 are £62. For details on how to buy Arsenal tickets see
Football Manager 2010 Arsenal Edition
8. For the younger ones, one of the best sellers has turned out to be the PC game ‘Football Manager 2010 Arsenal Edition’. You can currently buy this for £29.99 plus post and packing from the official club shop or online.
Ladies saucy Arsenal thong.
9. For the female members of your family, how about a saucy ‘I LOVE ARSENAL’ womens thong. You can normally pick them up on ebay for £4.50 and that includes postage.
Abou Diaby trading card
10. If you are really working on a tight budget, then the best I can find is a trading card featuring Abou Diaby by Match Attax. You can get this off ebay for the princely sum of 40 pence, and if you hang onto it for about 300 years, and keep it in pristine condition, it could be worth an absolute fortune !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More by this Author
The current rising success of the English Premier League seems to be unstoppable. It is widely renowned as the most attractive league in the world, and it is without doubt the most profitable. Earnings from tv deals...
1982 and an English football (soccer) match was not always a pleasant event to attend. It was a couple of years before Maggie Thatcher's clampdown on the activities of Soccer Hooligans and the gangs were becoming more...