Top 5 Stadiums for getting in your Fan Gear for Tailgating
The National Football League schedule may be known for its 16 weeks of professional football, but outside the stadium the fans crowd the parking lot hours before the gates open, drop the tailgates and fire up their grills with a lot of fan gear and spend some quality time with friends and family. Almost to the point of being professionals in their own rite, tailgaters are in a league of their own and not unlike their football-playing counterparts; some stadiums offer a better venue than others. But, of all the stadiums, five stand out not only for their party atmosphere, but for their food.
- Sports Fan Gear
TotalFanGear has a large selection of NFL Sports Merchandise Greensboro, NC, NFL Hats, NFL Apparel, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, and NASCAR sports merchandise, Business based in the Greensboro NC, M-F will ship on same-day all the items ordered before 3PM EST
- 20 Biggest American Football Stadiums
The real reason that people love to watch football games at stadiums is because the energy of the crowd completely changes the feeling of watching the game.
- NFL Best Venue Rankings
A list of the best NFL venues
1. The New England Patriots may be the main attraction on the field in Foxborough, Massachusetts, but before the game begins it’s the food in the parking lot that takes center stage. They don’t fire up their grills for hamburgers and hot dogs. For the New England fans it’s all about the regional fare such as thick and hearty clam chowder coupled with thick, juicy steaks and fresh lobsters. Add to the noise level Patriot fans are known for and tailgating at Gillette Stadium can be a rather loud experience.
2. The Cleveland Browns haven’t made fans with a winning record but every Sunday when they play at Cleveland Browns Stadium, the fans begin to fill in the lot by seven in the morning. While these fans care deeply about their team, they spend more time in the lot before the kickoff than they do in their seats, grilling regional favorite brats and been-can chicken. A can of beer, opened of course, is placed inside a whole chicken and then cooked on the grill. This is one of the most favorite recipes that help fans vie for the title of top griller, especially among members of the Dawg Pound.
3. While some stadiums try to limit access to their parking lot for tailgating, Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City welcomes their fans. Kansas City is well-known for its barbecue and smoked beef and pork are high on the list for tailgaters who often start showing up a day before the game to get their smokers and grills ready for Sunday. Regardless of the Chief’s record, fans have been found camping out in the lot to be able to have the best location for tailgating on game day.
4. Cincinnati chili is fan favorite while they cloister in the parking lot of Paul Brown Stadium. Orange and black cover vans, RVs and even people as they await their Bengals on a Sunday morning. It has been rumored that the game of corn hole made its debut during one Sunday among tailgaters as they cook chili with cheese and spaghetti.
5. Cheeseheads dominate Lambeau Field in Green Bay, and not only the Packers’ fans join in, the community often comes out for the pre-game party, even those without tickets for the game. The parking lot tailgating takes on a community party atmosphere as they chow down on brats and the schnapps flows freely, especially in the historically cold stadium, often referred to as the frozen tundra.
More by this Author
Depending on the environment in which your furnace operates, most HVAC companies recommend all filters be changed at least twice a year. If your home is located in an area with a lot of dust or dirt, you may want to...
Steve Mohundro As Cornhole games reach a higher level of competition, players find it takes more than being able to put a cloth bag filled with corn kernels into a hole to win any contests. There are a few tips that can...
Dmitri Danish was a child prodigy in art. The artist Dmitri Danish was born in 1966 in the Ukraine. His artistic talent became evident very early in life when he would draw with a pencil before he could walk or...
No comments yet.