UFC 130 is sure to be a great event. The main event will be the 3rd meeting of Gray Maynard and Frankie Edgar. The two UFC fighters initially met on UFC Fight Night and Maynard won this bout. The 2nd meeting was at UFC 125, where the fight concluded with a split-draw.
There will be preliminary fights and main fights and these will be outlined below.
- Middleweight: Kendall Grove (American) vs. Tim Boetsch (American)
- Bantamweight: Demetrious Johnson (American) vs. Renan Barao (Brazilian)
- Welterweight: Thiago Alves (Brazilian) vs. Rick Story (American)
- Bantamweight: Brad Pickett (English) vs. Miguel Torres (American)
- Lightweight Championship: Frankie Edgar (American) (Champ) vs. Gray Maynard (American)
- Light Heavyweight: Quinton Jackson (American) vs. Matt Hamill (American)
- Heavyweight: Frank Mir (American) vs. Roy Nelson (American)
- Heavyweight: Stefan Struve (Dutch-Netherlands) vs. Travis Browne (American)
- Middleweight: Brian Stann (American) vs. Jorge Santiago (Brazilian)