What Kind Of Runner Are You?
The Road Runner
- The Road Runner - is an elite breed of runner. The road runner is often a top ten finisher, running 5 minute pace or faster. These runners make a name for themselves in the local running community and some may even be Olympic qualifiers!
- The Rabbit - You know those annoying little kids who stack the starting line? Yeah, the ones you want to shove into the ground and stomp. These are examples of Rabbits. The little ones struggle throughout the first half mile to stay in the front pack after which they rapidly fall back, WAY back. Rabbits are runners who start out at a pace too fast for them to handle and will pay the price.
The old fabled tale of "The Tortoise and the Hare". The Hare breezes past theTortoise and gains a substantial lead. But eventually the Tortoise wins the race. With the moral "Slow and steady wins the race."These runners stay at a steady pace and plod along passing Rabbits from time to time.
- Camel- Experienced runners are often weary of the Camel.
- The Camel is often spitting due to a bad case of allergies.
- Most Camels are considerate of fellow runners but bewarned running along aside a Camel may result in an unexpected surprise. YUCK!
- Peacocks -They aren't much of a competitor in races and use running as a social function. There are two types of peacocks.
- The first type is the most common. They are the ones with the best gear and gadgets but they are typically just for show.
- In the animal kingdom peacocks use their flashy feathers to attract a mate. The mate seeking peacock is that woman with a sports bra and booty shorts who hardly breaks a sweat or the muscular man who runs ten minute miles shirtless.
- Sloth - Runners who move at a pace so slow it is exhausting to watch. They grimace, they groan, and yet, they they barely move despite their perceived effort.
- Wolf - A runner who runs competitively, typically with a pack. Occasionally, single wolves are found running alone.
- They prey on the Rabbits, Peacocks, and Sloths.
- However, they are beat by a every once in a while.
- Wolves finish in the top 100 of most local races
- They have quite the sportsmanship in regards to fellow wolves.
- Hyenas - Are a rare breed of runner.
- They are most often found at holiday related races.
- They are slow and run purely for the experience.
- Loud and obnoxious.
- Often laughing at one's own jokes.
- Dressed in unusual attire.
- The Duck - There are two distinct types.
- Runners whose arms and sometimes legs are flailing all over the place.
- Runners who run awkwardly as if a duck attempting to run.
What type of runner are you?See results without voting
More by this Author
"I've Always Been Somethin' That These Labels Can't Buy Especially If They Tryna Take A Piece Of My Soul" - Drake "Say What's Real" *"I can't relate to that" All this talk about...
Amanda Bynes legal troubles, bizarre behavior, and twitter antics have caused quite controversy. Is she suffering from a bipolar disorder or drug use?
Standard Deviation = σ (The Greek letter sigma) First find the mean of the given set of numbers. Next subtract the mean from each number in the set. Then square the sum of each number. Add the total of...