JaMarcus Russell is the PIMP of the Year!
Pimp of the Year
17-28 224 1 TD 2 INT These are the kind of numbers studs like Manning, Brady, and Brees dream about, in their nightmares of course.But for JaMasuck Russell these are dream stats. A career type day putting up numbers he may never with his name again. Congrats Russell get on down with your bad self! Pop bottles, hug models, PARRRTTTAYYY! You may never have another game like this, live it up!
I have no idea what the (fill in your choice of four letter word here) is going on this season.
- Saints shred Giants
- Raiders upset Eagles - I had thought Rams,Bills (Check my blog you can see for conformation that I am not making that up) and Lions had upset potential but Raiders over Eagles?! (Shakes head) I know the Raiders are underestimated but their Quarterback is so terrible fans wish the team could get their quarters ($61 million) back from his contract.
- Steeler, Raven and Titan Defenses have not been terrorizing teams like one would have thought going into the season.
- Jags beat the lowly Rams in OVERTIME.
- Jets upset by the Bills in OVERTIME.
Ain't No One Better Than the Saints
Top 5 Teams
- Saints - 5-0 is a "Brees"
- Vikings - Old man Favre is a living legend
- Colts - Manning
- Broncos - Best Defense in NFL!
- Patriots - Can't win on the road but are ratings gold.
Chargers vs. Broncos
Bottom 5 Teams
- Browns - Oh Man-gini
- Bucs - Fans have been using a word that rhyme with buc this season.
- Rams - Oh so close...
- Titans - They look like they quit out there with the exception of Chris Johnson.
Brady threw 5 touchdowns (in 1 quarter) effortlessly in the snow as Jeff Fisher looked on with envy wondering where the power defense he bulit last year has gone.Quarters like that are why he is married to a supermodel!
Fat women need love too!
I have been primarly focusing on quarterback in my weelky recap hubs so this week I am making an effort to show the big boys some love.
- Saints Offensive Line- I am not sure a pack of ravneous wolves could have gotten to Brees last Sunday.
- Richard Seymour led the Raiders' defensive line attack. He finished with four tackles, two sacks and a forced fumble.
- J. Peterson had 2.5 sacks.
I guess drinking your troubles away has impaired your better judgment. Vince Young should start the rest of the season plain and simple. You have nothing to lose, I mean other than more games.
Jeff Fisher Losing it and Wearing a Manning Jersey!
It is bigfoot no no its Vince Young
Vince Young makes another guest appearence in a pathetic performance by million dollar athletes who are playing worst than some college teams.
0-2 and an interception good job! Don't have a break down, Vince we love you!
- L.A. they will attempt to steal one of OUR NFL Franchises.
- Matt Hasselbeck - He was tweeting about how his mom would be there and they were 16-0 since 2002 with her in attendence. Well Mommy left at half time and told reporters Hasselbeck was adopted. PATHETIC!
- Bradshaw- Maybe it should be Jacobs here instead but Bradshaw is the sexy girl while Jacobs continues to get the role of the ugly friend unacceptable!
- Ray Rice - Who are you? And what did you do to claim the role of solo back in Baltimore.
- NFL Defenses - Apparently cornerback stands for give em slack.
- Matt Forte & Steve Slaton - Not living up to last years success but have improved at fumbling!
- C.C. Brown - Didn't look like he was worth millions last week. Didn't look like he belonged on a football field.
- Portis and Jackson - Failing to score this season.
Wesley Cheap Shot!
- Eddie Royal scoring on a kick return and a punt return becoming the 11th player in history to accomplish that feat.
- Raiders winning - if the Eagles aren't going to call runs against a horrible run defense in a low scoring game they deserve to lose.
- Ochocinco - Gave out 1,000 tickets for free before the game.
- MDJ rushing for 3 TDs
- Jason Campbell being benched.
- 0-6 Titans
My Football Blog
More by this Author
"I've Always Been Somethin' That These Labels Can't Buy Especially If They Tryna Take A Piece Of My Soul" - Drake "Say What's Real" *"I can't relate to that" All this talk about...
Wiz Khalifa, young Pittsburgh rap star has been blowing up the recent music scene. His catchy choruses and lyrics written as if an ode to weed are a hit among rebellious teenagers. Khalifa is following in the steps of...
Standard Deviation = σ (The Greek letter sigma) First find the mean of the given set of numbers. Next subtract the mean from each number in the set. Then square the sum of each number. Add the total of...