Hottest national teamplayers football from the Netherlands
Holland's hottest soccer players
Dutch National Team
Top 5 Dutch hunks
1. Robin van Persie
- 6'2" (1.88 m) striker, born in Rotterdam, Netherlands on August 6 – 1983 (Leo)
- Son of both a painter and a sculptor but gravitated toward football
- He is Arsenal's first choice penalty and free-kick taker.
- Current club: Arsenal, UK
2. Ibrahim Afellay
- 6'0" (1.83 m) midfielder, born in Utrecht, Netherlands on April, 2 – 1986 (Aries)
- Nickname is Ibi
- Rookie of the year 2006-2007
- Current club: PSV Eindhoven, Netherlands
3. Maarten Stekelenburg
- 6 ft 4+1⁄2 (1.94 m) goaldkeeper, born in Haarlem, on September, 22 – 1982 (Virgo)
- Current club: Ajax - Netherlands
4. Michel Vorm
- 6'0" (1.83 m) goalkeeper, born in Nieuwegein, Netherlands on October, 20 – 1983 (Libra)
- Current club: FC Utrecht, Netherlands
5. Rafael van der Vaart
- 5'9" (1.76 m) midfielder, born in Heemskerk, Netherlands on February, 11 – 1983 (Aquarius)
- Married to Dutch presenter and model Sylvie Meis
- European Talent of the Year 2002
- Current club: Real Madrid, Spain
More by this Author
It was supposed to be a lazy day of sightseeing. A whisky distillery in the morning, lunch at an old mill and then back to our 13th-century castle accommodation in the evening. Yet from the moment we laid eyes on our...
Most of you guys don't realize that when you kiss a woman for the first time, she decides right then and there if she ever wants to kiss you again. Or have sex with you at all. Did that sink in ?
In people, kissing to express affection is almost universal. About 90 percent of human cultures do it. Why is kissing important ? How to improve a lousy kisser ? And have you ever thought of how many kinds of kisses...