What is the most exciting sports event you have ever attended?

Whatever your favorite sport, whether baseball, football, tennis, whatever it may be, what is the most thrilling sports event you have ever attended? Thank you for answering.

teaches12345 profile image93

Best Answer Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

Hi teaches, Aw, now, you know that for sure!!! I do remember those days of screaming for my son and his team ...nothing more thrilling indeed! Now, I will look forward to all of my grands' games. What a lovely answer.

Hello FatFreddyscat, Oh, my, that is certainly intense! How interesting you and your Dad were not for the same teams! Eeeks, I would have been terrified to be in the audience lol ... Now, that comment about Metallica brings your point home well : )

Wow,tsmog, that is certainly a thrilling event to have witnessed, I must say!

Thank you for sharing. My dad loved all sports, so I have watched them all growing up, including, drag racing. I know they are a thrill to watch.

Jackson Lewis profile image61

Jackson Lewis says

Wow, Jackson Lewis, that sounds thrilling! You sound like a sports announcer. Sounds like it was a great season. Thank you for sharing your exciting event.

tameka carodine profile image57

Tameka Carodine says

Hello Tameka, oh, yes, those are certainly always most exciting indeed!

0

Hi JThomps, I hear you...our College rivalries our Auburn and Alabama and the stadium is deafening with all the fans screaming. It is for sure something fans should see at least once in their lifetime for sure! God bless you too!