1. Make Obama a one term President.
2. Get my stepson and his wife set up for life.
3. Make a billion dollars (already made a couple of million--didn't last long).
4. Become absolutely street dangerous by age 70 (am 67 & closing in on that one).
5. Have a loving harem and prove there's more than one way to enjoy family life.
6. See the currently corrupt Fire District in our area successfully cleaned up and reformed by the current elected Board.
7. Heal my wife (would be a higher priority but will take a while--she's now quitting smoking and that should help).
8. Solve all the riddles of Life and Death.
9. Build a big enough "home place" to house a basketball court, ping-pong table, and bowling alley.
10. Score another 200 bowling game.
There's more, but that's a start.