jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Deer Hunting

1. ShootersCenter profile image80
    ShootersCenterposted 4 years ago

Has anyone started preparing for the upcoming season yet? Back in turkey season, we put fresh minerals in our mineral beds and turned over our food plots. This month we'll be getting stands ready and putting out game cameras. We've got a new lease, I can't wait to see our first set of pics.

2. recommend1 profile image72
    recommend1posted 4 years ago

I used to hunt and shoot - but in the end I could not condone killing something for fun.  Now if it was humans that would be fair game and hunting hunters would be especailly fair.

3. Dave Mathews profile image59
    Dave Mathewsposted 4 years ago

I have never hunted and killed a deer, yet, but I do enjoy the meat from a hunt. Venison is one of my favorite meats to eat whenever I can buy it.

4. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

Bumble Town - NZ has a lot of feral-sapiens to be found within the forests surrounding the local Milk Production company.  They are vastly different to 'normal' people who of course tend to not live in forests..... Many believe that shooting them would potentially be a kind act, as they have at some time missed the sterilization process and now breed extensively!  They aren't packaged the same you know! Not like other sapiens that went through the process and were homo-genized with good intent for export! sad    I will be hunting a few of them in the rutting season, there is a bounty paid for them, so I might get paid for posting the right shots! They are very strange creatures  smile