jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Who will win the English Premier league 2012-2013 season?

1. mmsu profile image80
    mmsuposted 4 years ago

With less than a month left to go before the start of the new season,fans all over the world can not wait for the new season to start.
    Just like last year it will surely be a close one again right till the end!
    Manchester City is looking likely to win again but just like every year you can never tell with all the top clubs improving their squads in the transfer market.
    So what do you think?Arsenal for me!

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image98
      Gordon Hamiltonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

My football for the coming season will be watching Rangers (in Scotland) in far flung locations due to the club's catastrophic recent problems. I accept that has to be but hope very much at least and believe that Chelsea will boost my morale to some extent by dominating English football the way they did Europe last season. Blue is the colour! smile

1. mmsu profile image80
        mmsuposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Chelsea is not a bad bet at all to win the league this season,especially after their spending on new quality players!

2. Trinity365 profile image60
    Trinity365posted 4 years ago

3. warchild75 profile image49
    warchild75posted 4 years ago

As a Man Utd fan I would say them, but Man City are going to run them close this year again this year and I can see chelsea improving on last years result, as for arsenal, not so sure about them

4. JKenny profile image95
    JKennyposted 4 years ago

I think Man City will win it again, simply due to their depth and quality, and if they get Robin Van Persie then you may as well hand the championship over to them. Their closest challengers will be United and Chelsea.

Title: Man City
    2nd: United
    3rd: Chelsea
    4th: Tottenham (although the final CL spot could go to Newcastle, Arsenal or Liverpool)

Relegated: Wigan, Reading and QPR

Promoted from Championship: Blackpool, Bolton and Wolves ( that's what my head says- but hopefully Birmingham will surprise and gain promotion this season).

1. mmsu profile image80
      mmsuposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well let's see if your predictions turn out to be correct in the future:)

5. CCahill profile image87
    CCahillposted 4 years ago

I do believe Chelsea will be the most improved team, i'm gonna be bold and say that they will win it this year, even though im a Man Utd fan, i think we are in transition still but will be top 3.