jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Broncos @ Falcons was hard to watch

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 4 years ago

I was trying to watch the game last night and it was just taking for ever.  Not sure if it was the penalties, the coaches screaming at the refs or all the clarifications, but what was an interesting game left me with a bad taste.

2. 0
    DigbyAdamsposted 4 years ago

The refs had a lot to do with it. I think they did kill the momentum of the game. It felt more like I was watching a bunch of lawyers make a decision. I fell asleep during the third quarter.

3. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 4 years ago

I was very close to dosing off as well and I'm in SF.  I started hitting the 30 sec skip button after each play (watching recorded).

4. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image83
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago

Not one of your better games, for sure. What kept me into it for quite a while was I began the game 24 points ahead in one of my fantasy battles, and my opponent had Roddy White and Damaryius Thomas. Looked real good for me until near the end of the 1st half and the Thomas score. Then I went down the tubes when Roddy started doing his thing in the second half.

This was the first Thursday, Sunday, or Monday night game I didn't stick it out until the end. I just couldn't take any more.

Let's see, this week, Giants at Panthers Thursday night, Patriots at Ravens Sunday night, and Packers at Seahawks Monday night. Those games should keep me awake, hopefully.

5. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago

It is almost midnight and that game was not yet finished, usually at 11:30 pm MNF is done.

One of the ESPN analyst said that even b4 the game P. Manning was wary about something.

I don't really like watching P. Manning play these days because I am scared about his neck smile Still I watched that game smile, I was sleepy

Although I can see that they don't sack him that much..