jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Who will be watching the New York Giants @ Carolina Panthers tonight?

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image83
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago

I know I will be. I got the Giants in Pick Em and the Giants RB Andre Brown on my fantasy team. He should get the majority of carries since Ahmad Bradshaw is out. My opponent has Hakeem Nicks, who isn't going to play. I hope my opponent doesn't realize he should make a change before the game begins.

Should be an exciting game with a lot of points. I'm wondering who Eli will throw it to. Victor Cruz will likely be double-teamed all night. I hope Eli doesn't complete too many passes to the Panther defenders.

1. wavegirl22 profile image49
      wavegirl22posted 4 years ago in reply to this

LOL as if you didnt expect me to show up to this party.
      Brown so far has 19 carries. . 112 yds with TD.
      Field goal No. 4 for the Giants -- 36 yards by Lawrence Tynes. Giants up 26-7

I take that back . . Brown just got another TD .. Giants up 32 -7 and Tynes in for the extra point. The offense has been off the charts. .but what about the Giants defense. . JPP the beast as expected. . Boley mighty fine. .

All that needs to be said, is this is an old fashioned whopping by the Giants! Where's Don Meredith "turn out the lights the party's over."

Eli, elite . .I do believe its so.

1. SimeyC profile image89
        SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yep - Eli has really shown that he has moved to the next level this year - last week to come back from three interceptions and throw 500 yards was amazing. Am I biased? No =- I'm an Eagles fan - so you know it's the truth!!!

2. xero37 profile image61
    xero37posted 4 years ago

I'm watching it. I'm glad I picked the Giants. They just steamrolled the Panthers.

3. wavegirl22 profile image49
    wavegirl22posted 4 years ago

Here we have the Giants second string QB . .hello Andre Brown
    http://s3.hubimg.com/u/7182518_f248.jpg (photo Chris Keane/Reuters)

For Cruz another super bowl then it is straight to Dancing With The Stars
    http://s1.hubimg.com/u/7182504_f248.jpg (photo Jeremy Brevard-US Presswire)
    Cruz dances even when he isnt in the endzone.

For so long New Yorkers had to endure the media questioning Easy Eli
    http://s2.hubimg.com/u/7182525_f248.jpg (New York Daily News)
    For me he wil always and forever be Elite Eli.

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image83
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Andre the Giant!

Wow, he scored 25 points in fantasy for me. Just call me lucky. Yeah, Elite Eli for sure. He was incredible last night. And with some backup receivers.

Andre Brown did catch 3 passes, two for mostly nothing and one for 16 yards. But he looks like he's open on just about every passing play. He stays back to block and if there is nobody blitzing he goes several yards beyond the line of scrimmage and looks for the ball. But Eli went downfield. Andre could have gotten a lot of yards on some of those plays because it didn't look like there were any defenders near him.   

So, wavegirl, what's the story with Ahmad Bradshaw? Any idea when he'll be back? A neck injury? That could be minor or very serious like Peyton had.

I got the Jets over the Dolphins in Pick Em. They better come through. I think they will, especially since Revis is going to play.