jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Big Test for Stanford @ Washington Thursday Night

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 4 years ago

The team jumped to #9 by beating USC two weeks ago and had a bye this week, so I think they'll be ready to play Washington this Thursday.  Here's hoping the Cardinal can keep winning. 

I figured after Luck left Stanford would lose 4 games this year....maybe not.

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image83
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago

It will be very interesting to see if Oregon can go undefeated in the PAC-12. They have some tough games including at USC. The PAC-12 is incredibly competitive this season. It looks like you have 6 teams who could beat anybody on a real good day.

1. isenhower33 profile image60
      isenhower33posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Stanford is playing really good football right now. I didnt think they would do that good this year but i'm very glad to see them up there in the ranking.

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image83
        BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey, they beat USC. If Oregon is still undefeated (they have to play Washington and USC first), when Standford comes to town that should be a war.

Not much happening in the PAC-12 today I don't think. Baylor @ WVU is a real good game so far. 14-14 with 10 minutes to go in the first half.

I'm looking forward to Ohio State @ Michigan State.

Yea should be some good games. My college team has been terrible for years in football, but now that they have came off the penalty for basketball Indiana will be elite yet again smile

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image83
            BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Talking about basketball, West Virginia beat Baylor 70-63. Nice defense!

Ohio State is up 7-3 over Michigan state at the half. Boring game.

Sweet smile and yea i dont have cable where im at right now so i cant watch it lol

working